• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if anyone here has ever played fantasy football or not but I've been running a league since 1986. When we started, USA Today was the stats bible and I literally did all of the scoring by hand on Monday morning and Wednesday morning. There were no Thursday Night games back then. Since those days, things have improved greatly to the point where a lot of guys want instant satisfaction from Draft Kings and other weekly sites.

We lost 6 of our 12 owners at the end of last season and finding new owners has been extremely difficult. Our league is a Standard League. QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, PK, DST. We draft 16 players each and our rosters are maxed at 16 players. Someone gets hurt and you need to replace him, you must drop him or another player. No reserves, no injury list.

The cost is $185 for the year. League winner gets $1000, 2nd get $500, 3rd get $350, 4th gets $175.

If you think you'd be interested, sent me a personal message and I'll send you the website address and you can read the rules, etc.

Thanks
BK

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to. However, I can't afford the fee and even IF I could right now I'm afraid I wouldn't be a very active owner as I know I would need to be.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made the decision to disband the league after 29 years. One of the toughest things I've ever done, but with instant gratification for putting together a new team every week and betting on it, Season long leagues will have difficulty staying together.