• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got an alert from Sleeper that Tank Dell was shot in a mass shooting event at a nightclub as an innocent bystander.

View attachment 360867
Wtf??
Brian Robinson, Tank, what happened to the good old days of Plaxico when you only got shot if your dumbass did it to yourself?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf??
Brian Robinson, Tank, what happened to the good old days of Plaxico when you only got shot if your dumbass did it to yourself?
Crazy story, apparently the shooter was 16 years old. From all accounts, Tank got off lucky with a flesh wound.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just on the local news. Sanford is about 40 miles west of us and that's where @Clemson74 used to live.

SANFORD, Fla. —
Seminole County Sheriff's Detectives said ten people are recovering after a shooting in Sanford. This happened just after midnight at Cabana Live on Carraway Place.

Deputies were first called to the bar to check on a large crowd. That's when they heard multiple gunshots from behind the establishment and saw a crowd of people running.

"I heard pow pow pow I was so frightened I started looking around everybody just roaming around scattering," Neisha Foster said. She told WESH she was at Cabana Live when it happened. She said all she could think to do when she heard the shots was drop to the floor.

"I was terrified," she said. "I was crawling on the ground screaming for my sister. Everybody is trying to ask me what's going on. Everybody is clueless,"

She says people ran over her while she was on the ground. Leaving her with a massively swollen leg Sunday morning. But she considers herself lucky.

"I seen quite a few people that was injured. A couple was shot in the leg and arm," she said.

According to an arrest report from the Seminole County Sheriff's Office, a fistfight started inside the restaurant when the teen, who wasn't involved in the fight, pulled out a handgun and started shooting at a crowd of people. The report says almost immediately a security guard tackled him to the ground and took away the gun.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy story, apparently the shooter was 16 years old. From all accounts, Tank got off lucky with a flesh wound.
monty python scratch GIF