• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Ethics

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im in the championship game this week because of Jamaal Charles. 750 to the winner , 250 to the loser. Matt Ryan has been my QB all year with exception of his bye week. He has been very average this year and honestly the rest of my team has picked up the slack. One problem though my WRs have concussions- Fitz and Cruz. I just happened to check the waiver wire and both Rodgers and Cutler are sitting there. Rodgers may not play, but Cutler has a whole lot better matchup than Ryan. Do I dance with the one that brought me or do I snag Cutler and let him play 1 game for all the marbles. Of course he was dropped when he was hurt and his team is no longer playing.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im in the championship game this week because of Jamaal Charles. 750 to the winner , 250 to the loser. Matt Ryan has been my QB all year with exception of his bye week. He has been very average this year and honestly the rest of my team has picked up the slack. One problem though my WRs have concussions- Fitz and Cruz. I just happened to check the waiver wire and both Rodgers and Cutler are sitting there. Rodgers may not play, but Cutler has a whole lot better matchup than Ryan. Do I dance with the one that brought me or do I snag Cutler and let him play 1 game for all the marbles. Of course he was dropped when he was hurt and his team is no longer playing.

As long as you didn't cut a deal to have someone cut a player for you it is fair to pick him up. What you need to ask yourself is are you better off with Ryan or a QB who may not play. Personally I'd pick up Rogers and Cutler if feasible and wait until I had to make a choice on who to start.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what I planned to do is pick them both up. No I didnt cut a deal. It was an auction draft so I got pretty lucky on some players . I havent had any injuries at all surprisingly. Ryan has been around the 15th -20th all year. He is playing SF this week. I just happened to look to see if anyone was out there and Rodgers and Cutler were both sitting there. I actually think I had Cutler at the beginning and dropped him

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had this problem myself in a ten teamer. Drafted and started Ryan every week.. I barely made the playoffs, picked up Roethlisberger off the wire and didn't roll with him (Ben).. I was one and done. What I learned - Matt Ryan will let you down every chance you give him this year.

With that being said though, if it ain't broke - don't fix it.

Tough decision, but as Manster stated, as long as you didn't have someone drop some players for you sitting at the top of the waiver.. No code has been broken imo. Good luck.