• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fans here in Chicago....

Psych3man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blaming the refs for loss last night!!

LMFAO!

I tell them "Yeah, the Mighty Blackhawks couldn't possibly have fucked up a sure win! Not your mighty Hawks." And "The Captain #19 would never have let his team completely lose their poise like other teams do sometimes, not The Captain!"

Did you guys hear Coach Q's press conference, "We controlled the game for 38 minutes then they got a break." Yeah, when the other team scores 'they get a break,' not hustle at the net, a fake and good centering pass, but when Hawks score it's all talent.

The whole city thinks like this, led by their coach. Yeah, keep underestimating the Kings...

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a bunch of stuff all over the web where Hawks fans thought Minnesota and the Blues were a lot harder than the Kings and pretty much wrote them off before the series began.

Chicago has owned LA the last few years, so I understand the arrogance but even those streaks end. Remember when Dallas killed LA for like 5-6 years straight in the late 1990s/early 2000s? All it took was one game and LA then owned Dallas for about the same period later in the decade. Streaks end, especially extended ones like these two mentioned.

Minnesota and St. Louis may very well have been tougher opponents for Chicago but there's a reason why LA is in their third straight WCF - this is their time of year and the character of this team is eons beyond any of theirs.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent heard much about the refs.The hawks blew that game in the first period trying to get too cute with the 4 power plays. Q is usually right, whoever ends up the better for the 5-3 usually wins the game. I saw Crawford blaming his d men for deflections, but nothing with the refs. It was impressive when Regin was run thru the goal that the King D Man got his stick on that puck at the line to keep it out. That was incredible.

Hawks know to go high on quick, but as soon as they give him a few tough ones to stop down low he flips a switch and is incredible.

Just listen to the Toews audio bits, he knew they stopped playing in the third, he also knew the kings shut down the stars and the second tier guys are not gonna beat them. Personally, I blame the scheduling more than the refs. Who wants all this time out after playing every other day? now two more days off til a sat nite in LA.

LA is the only team that has the ability to throw four lines at the hawks and as soon as Q started juggling lines it was not gonna turn. It was a dominant third period by the kings.