• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Explain this to me...

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not happy with the Shelley signing. Does he not think Richards, Pronger, Lappy, Hartnell, can stick up for themselves and the team? I dont need Shelley. What a fail move.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
without that stupid shelley signing we could have gotten a solid goalie. and if they were worried about being backup to leighton then i would have just traded leighton.

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Meszaros is going to surprise a lot of people, but this has been an awful offseason. The competition is improving and we are dancing around the retard fire, paying homage to Michael Leighton and Jody Shelley. I mean, really? Volchenkov signed for 4.25, you couldn't have offered that Homer?

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
he probaby did. free agents can choose whichever team they want. you can not just act like if we offer the same amount or even more then they will go to our team.

the shelley deal is awful though.

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Id rather have Meszaros than Volchenkov. I dont know whats going on with the Flyers though I dont understand the Shelley move at all. Id rather have Carcillo and Asham. Does this mean Carcillo goes to arbitration?

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, but being up-in-arms is easier than being rational. Jody Shelley is a clown, a clown that guarantees the Flyers don't resign Carcillo, and don't upgrade their goaltending.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya aside from the shelley deal i dont know what you guys are talkin about.. i dont know why any of you held out hope they'd get a goalie after they signed leighton, i knew they wouldn't..

meszaros is solid, and i think o'donnell will be pretty good too.. like i was saying earlier, with the defense the flyers have now they could play one of those plastic screen goalies in net