• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ellen Page now Elliott

Mannyrules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen the Umbrella Academy. I've read good things about it and it's somewhere on my to-watch list, but I don't know anything about it.
It's a fun show for sure. If you like comic book type shows, this on is on the lighter side. It's goofy but I like it.

Reactions: ill

Mannyrules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not talking about the awards.
How can you be a victim, if you are neither Male or female.
More importantly (& realistically) How can a mindset of not connecting to Humanity be healthy.
Sounds like the making of a Sociopath! (In real life)
Whether you acknowledge being a Male or female or opposite of who you were born. or even gay.
It releases a certain pressure & a lot of times happiness. (due to allowed connection)
A person that is neither Male or Female (& obviously not a robot) Should be feared Psychologically.
They are still Human after all...... Correct? how does the Brain work in this scenario? Asking anyone that is Psychologist or a psychiatrist.

Not to be rude. but we see signs in Serial Killers at a young age. So I feel this is a legit question. If you have no connect at all........ WTF?
What does that mean?
I get it that this should probably be in the psychology forum.
But what brought my question is from here?
What kind of Mindset (those not making shit up) would this type of person be?
I get the idea of someone born a woman thinking she is a man or vice versa. But someone thinking they are a human being but dont identify as either sex? Knowing Biology as I do. (not an expert) Endorphins & what not. This could be a scary thing.
I get some people that feels like they dont belong, decide to "act" like they are neither sex. Which in its own should be a warning sign. (for them or us) but what if someone truly doesnt identify? Serial Killers dont have shit on that! These people are even acknowledging they are human! (undr basic Biology) So what is the mental make up of this scenario............. I wonder?

I didnt stay in a holiday Express Inn recently. So I dont know!
I can see you are someone that doesn't pay much attention to this subject lol.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen the Umbrella Academy. I've read good things about it and it's somewhere on my to-watch list, but I don't know anything about it. As far as I know, the character is female and was made gay just because of the actress portraying it. They have to be careful if they follow the same logic, because these changes can easily come off as preachy and overly political and affect the show (like it's been happening with Batwoman, for example).

I don't see why Elliot can't keep portraying a female character anyway. It's called "acting" after all.
The show is weird enough that I bet they find a way to work it into the story properly

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a fun show for sure. If you like comic book type shows, this on is on the lighter side. It's goofy but I like it.

I like super heroes in general and I'm interested in this one, but right now it's between this and The Boys, and The Boys is way more interesting to me, but yes I will see this one.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like super heroes in general and I'm interested in this one, but right now it's between this and The Boys, and The Boys is way more interesting to me, but yes I will see this one.
And The Boys is MUCH better.

Umbrella is aight, but not overly memorable. The Boys is epic TV that is genre shaking.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a straight dude now. Just like God intended.
When I heard this news I pictured a guy going back in time to the day Ellen page came out as a lesbian (I think it was a year before Bruce became caitlyn) and hearing the news. “Ellen Page came out as a lesbian today.”

“No, He isn’t a lesbian. That’s a dude.”

People would think he’s insane, but by leftist logic he would be right.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always liked his work before and thought he seemed like an interesting person. I hope he continues to work and lives a very happy life.

Reactions: ill

Ramiel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as he’s happy that’s all that matters in my eyes. Only reason he probably made a announcement was because he’s a actor. If he was some Average joe no one would bat an eye at it.

Basically, I just think people should be happy in their own skin. Doesn’t matter me any.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Seahawks hire him as a position coach, do they get an extra draft pick???

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And The Boys is MUCH better.

Umbrella is aight, but not overly memorable. The Boys is epic TV that is genre shaking.
I wouldn't say MUCH better, it's just different.

They are both good

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I do hope that Elliot is happy and no one should wish her ill for her newly professed belief. I've got no problem with what she believes about herself as long as neither she nor anyone else insists that I, or anyone else, accept/acknowledge her subjective belief (that she is a man) as an objective fact.

One could see some Hollywood folks get testy over things like this (just as some women's sports are starting to) b/c Under the liberal definition/expectation, Elliott could win awards for best actress and best actor in the same year depending on what she thought about herself at the time she portrayed each role.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Seahawks hire him as a position coach, do they get an extra draft pick???
Yes, an extra seventh-rounder, but unfortunately it identifies as a draft pick swap in the 2026 NBA draft. Tough break.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DetroitDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone should have told him he didnt have to lop his tits off to get a divorce.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone should have told him he didnt have to lop his tits off to get a divorce.
Don’t you have to have tits to start with to have them cut off?

And don’t believe he ever had an addadicktome. I believe he is just a dude with a cooch.

DetroitDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t you have to have tits to start with to have them cut off?

And don’t believe he ever had an addadicktome. I believe he is just a dude with a cooch.
So.... a democrat...