• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they made the 7th game of the WCF that would be one thing but the East.. When was the last time the East was any good? Theres a reason Lebron has been in 9 finals and like 8 in a row now. Because the conference is horrid every single year
part of it is though dude LeBron has kind of scared people.

In order to beat him Durant went to GSW. If Durant was not a eunuch maybe he goes to his hometown Wizards and joins up with Wall and Beale. There were no stars eager to come to the East let me tell you that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure kyrie is disappointed but there HAS to be at least some part of him that is happy about the opportunity to try to be the difference for the Celtics next year.
I heard that on Boston radio they were frying him for being too scared to show up tonight. He had been to some of the other home games but did not come tonight since he did not want to have to be on the court post game and see the king win on his home floor.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are the avengers all of the Cleveland haters that have to eat shit until the sequal?

LeClown'll have to win another 'ship before we eat anything...

so when/if 3-6 comes around, the only one eating anything will be his dick riders...:D

but hey, congrats. wouldn't get to see his finals record get blemished again if he didn't make it back...

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
part of it is though dude LeBron has kind of scared people.

In order to beat him Durant went to GSW. If Durant was not a eunuch maybe he goes to his hometown Wizards and joins up with Wall and Beale. There were no stars eager to come to the East let me tell you that.

Durant/Westbrook/Harden would have eventually won titles. I have no idea why Durant left there. Or Harden for that matter.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for proving my point....it's called choking in a game 7 at home.

What else you got, dude???

:bounce:

Its called bad offense. Something the Celtics are notorious for. Part of the reason why they were incapable of winning on the road too

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant/Westbrook/Harden would have eventually won titles. I have no idea why Durant left there. Or Harden for that matter.
Durant left because he was afraid.

he knew he could never beat hte Warriors- and if somehow, someway he was lucky enough to beat them, that he could never beat the King.

He got scared he would never win and did it the easiest way he could find--- join an established championship team that had won the most games in nba history the year before.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its called bad offense. Something the Celtics are notorious for. Part of the reason why they were incapable of winning on the road too

Except this was a game 7 in their own house.

You should just stop proving my point for me...lol

I got this, brah...but thanks anyway.

:dhd:

Last edited:

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant left because he was afraid. ..

Harden didn't "leave" ... he was traded because the Thunder decided they couldn't pay everyone -- so they chose KD, RW, Ibaka.

The previous year, they decided they didn't want to pay another player -- so they traded him to the Celtics for a center. Both of those players won tonight as part of the Cavs.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeClown'll have to win another 'ship before we eat anything...

so when/if 3-6 comes around, the only one eating anything will be his dick riders...:D

but hey, congrats. wouldn't get to see his finals record get blemished again if he didn't make it back...

lol, so LeBron isn't good because he lost in FInals that he's gone to 8 years in a row?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it does make me laugh that basketball fans that dont like lebron - if they want to watch the Finals will have to watch him for an 8th straight time.

Think of that level of dominance. Where in sports do we see that? 8 straight times going to the championship game?

I am trying to think of a modern day equivalent of some other team in some other sport, but its really really hard to do.

One guy- no matter how good, should not be able to do that- especially with 2 different teams, with all the different issues and stuff...you just shouldnt be able to do that in a sport.

when this guy finally does decide to hang em up the league is going to feel it big time.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Green and TT both played great tonight....Thompson played amazing defense at times.

Boston only had 5 turnovers and outrebounded the Cavs.

Rozier is from NE Ohio....was 0/10 from 3 tonight......maybe someone should look into that. lol

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tied at 56 and its almost the 4th? :L:L:L:L:L:L

Yeah this is that low scoring hard nosed defense type games you loved back in the 80s and 90s. Now the NBA is too soft of course.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was a choke really. Boston was just a big time overachieving subpar-average team in the playoffs this year. I Don't get this "depth" deal people talk about. Depth of Sub-par players sure. Outside of Tatum they are pretty lousy team. Gritty defenders but can't rely on any of them offensively.

Even if Irving/Heyward were healthy they would make the finals but still get squashed by the Rockets or Warriors. But reaching the ECF/Finals is like being the nicest guy in prison. Nothing to go crazy about. The conference is poor its the ONLY reason the Celtics were there to begin with. If this team was in the West, they wouldn't have gotten past the first round

Serious question, do you think anyone here thinks your posts have any validity? You can't possibly think we care one bit what you have to say about the NBA right? You're trolling, we get it, but please don't for a second think your opinion has any weight around here. You dug the hole yourself. If it weren't for Montalban you'd be the board clown.

This post of yours I'm quoting is actually a pretty good post, but because 95% of your stuff is trolling stupid crap no one cares. Try posting like this instead of your usual shit and maybe it changes. Or keep at it, I love clowns.