• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its aight.. We only a got a few more weeks of LeTots.. Once Lebron falls AGAIN in the finals they will head to the hills with their tails between their legs until next season where Lebron is colluding on once again ANOTHER superteam

I agree -- Lebron sucks. He wouldn't even be a starter in the Western Conference.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like something a Laker fan would say.

Same as Celtic fan ... "the Lakers should not try to sign Lebron -- they should roll with their young guys."

Yeah, that makes no sense.

The Lakers didn't just make the WCF, but the Celtics did go to game 7 of the ECF.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respect to the Celtics. They will learn from this and will become stronger. Their inexperience was pretty obvious and they hit some sort of a wall in the second half, bricking 3 after 3 when they were down by less than 5 and had a lot of open looks for 2s.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was a choke really. Boston was just a big time overachieving subpar-average team in the playoffs this year. I Don't get this "depth" deal people talk about. Depth of Sub-par players sure. Outside of Tatum they are pretty lousy team. Gritty defenders but can't rely on any of them offensively.

Even if Irving/Heyward were healthy they would make the finals but still get squashed by the Rockets or Warriors. But reaching the ECF/Finals is like being the nicest guy in prison. Nothing to go crazy about. The conference is poor its the ONLY reason the Celtics were there to begin with. If this team was in the West, they wouldn't have gotten past the first round

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really didn’t think anyone would show up on the road to help LeBron even more so with Love being out. But guys like Jeff Green stepped up, and you can’t doubt the greatness of King James.

If I’m the Cavs I’m trading Kevin Love, his role just isn’t there anymore and you can get something back for him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about every other player minus maybe Durant would trade the scrub teams they were on to play with Bosh, Wade, Irving, Love, Allen, etc.

Yeah Love is one of the greats for sure!! Lol just stop embarrassing yourself dude

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-6 coming up.. Entering Jerry West territory of finals mediocrity

Why don’t you take your tired act and go home, let people enjoy the moment now. Hater or not you have to appreciate his talent.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Love is one of the greats for sure!! Lol just stop embarrassing yourself dude

Umm.. He's been one of the better players in the NBA the last half a dozen years and a future HOFer and,multiple time All-Star . No one is saying he's an "all time great" but he's a damn good player.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really didn’t think anyone would show up on the road to help LeBron even more so with Love being out. But guys like Jeff Green stepped up, and you can’t doubt the greatness of King James.

If I’m the Cavs I’m trading Kevin Love, his role just isn’t there anymore and you can get something back for him.
Without a doubt if James leaves you trade Love. At least clear cap and maybe gain draft picks

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Lebron has no help".

Guess Green pissed on the "Lebron has no help" BS crew tonight :dhd::dhd::dhd:\

Reached the finals and Love didn't even play.. "But Lebron has no help"

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is past the trading deadline.

The Cavs could have 7 different rotation players by the time next year starts. It is completely premature to talk about trading Love. He could easily be their best player at start of next year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note, it’s 2020 in my NBA2K18 season and twolves swept GS. Boston beat the Bucks 4-2 lol. A future look lolz. Twolves and C’s

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good game for most of it.

Depends on what your definition of a good game is. If its just being close, yeah. But playwise, both teams stunk the joint out. It might have been the NBA equivalent of that Butler/UConn championship game. Ok, that's too far. That was the worst basketball game I've ever seen. But yeah, this one was pretty ugly. Both teams had figured each other out, everything was mucked up, no one could hit anything. That's why it always helps to have the best player on the court in situations like this

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, @gordontrue , @WiggyRuss , @Shanemansj13 and the rest of Cavs Nation!!!!

Too soon to hit these fools with a #TimeVindicates ?
THANKS MECCA great win tonight.

Tons of credit to Boston. That is a great young team that is unbelievably well coached and unbelievably motivated. Those guys never lost their edge- they had absolutely no fear.

I was worried about this series- i thought it would be Cavs in 6, because Boston is a lot like the Pacers only better--- a lot of long athletes that dont make mistakes. Its a nightmare matchup for the Cavs who have a lot of older guys and spot up shooters like Smith and Korver--- you just arent gonna get a ton of spot up shots against a defense that is that long and athletic and playing that hard.

4 in a row. unbelievable. LeBron is just amazing. What else can you say. He is the best. There is no one out their who would even make the argument for anyone but LeBron for best player in the league- and he is doing it at 33 years old.

Just so much fun tonight. Great game.....great time....this Cleveland team always seems its best when times are tough.