• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Easy One

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as of right now I'm starting Andrews and Gronk with Deebo on the bench. If Deebo plays, would yoose guise sit either fer Deebo and if so, which?
I also have Hilliard on tBench and would consider him in the mix had tTitans not been on bye last week and we had a clearer picture of what that backfield will look like.

EDIT: Only reason I ask is cuz can't afford Deebo being out there as a decoy and having one of these guise go off.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as of right now I'm starting Andrews and Gronk with Deebo on the bench. If Deebo plays, would yoose guise sit either fer Deebo and if so, which?
I also have Hilliard on tBench and would consider him in the mix had tTitans not been on bye last week and we had a clearer picture of what that backfield will look like.

EDIT: Only reason I ask is cuz can't afford Deebo being out there as a decoy and having one of these guise go off.
I say start the two TEs. I feel like Deebo is going to be limited if he plays and I'm not sure I trust Hilliard yet.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if Deebo does give it a go, I'd likely sit Andrews. .... the BAL passing game just scares me - and with Mitchell out Deebo may just be their lead runner..
Edit - unless it's TE premium

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if Deebo does give it a go, I'd likely sit Andrews. .... the BAL passing game just scares me - and with Mitchell out Deebo may just be their lead runner..
Edit - unless it's TE premium
Not TE premium but definitely TD premium..............1 PT per 15 yards.............Gronk and Andrews getting like 10 targets each........I mean if Deebo was 100% Andrews would be sitting.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Deebo will be out there unless he's going to really play. He doesn't exactly have a good track record with trying to play through injuries, so if he goes I sit Gronk and play Deebo, but I hate Gronk so there's that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrews plays early, so I think you have to start him. Gives you an out if Deebo is inactive.

I think Deebo over Gronk is probably the right call, although Gronk is always a good bet for a TD. All good options

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Deebo will be out there unless he's going to really play. He doesn't exactly have a good track record with trying to play through injuries, so if he goes I sit Gronk and play Deebo, but I hate Gronk so there's that.
This. But obv safer play is the tight endsp

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I decided to go with the Deebo/Gronk as Deebo is supposed to go. Would play it safe but I do have a decent option if Deebo can't go (Odell). Andrews gonna go off now...............lol.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I decided to go with the Deebo/Gronk as Deebo is supposed to go. Would play it safe but I do have a decent option if Deebo can't go (Odell). Andrews gonna go off now...............lol.
Andrews did in fact go off.