• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early Impressions of Fins' Rookies

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still early in the preseason but CB Will Davis looks to be just what the team needs as an impactful rookie so far. He's a ball hawk that makes big plays. The Fins have depth in the secondary but I think he could earn playing time in the talented group. I really like this draft pick for the Fins. D Jordan has shown glimpses of what he can add to the team as a pass rusher. I think D Thomas is starting to prove himself at LG. D Sims will be fun to watch at TE. C Sturgis has shown some power with his kicks. I see Jenkins as a potential stand out special teamer that will be a reserve OLB. The Fins have talented starters at LB but you can't have too much depth at that position. Gillislee could get time as a return man. I'm guessing he'll be brought along slowly at RB like he was at UF. D Jones, I haven't seen much of an impact yet but he's a 7th rounder with potential. He could make an impact on special teams. J Taylor hasn't been on the field but he was highly touted as a CB at Boise St. Overall solid draft for the Fins.