• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Counting Bailey, we are missing 4 All Pro's. The club still has the talent to compete. It's a big game for Garrett. It's time to outcoach someone. Philly's HC is one of their weak links. It's time to earn a payday and not just roll the balls out

Ours is weaker.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. tough task ahead and doesn't look good on paper with those 4 out. This Offense will be fine IMO if they can figure out LT with minimal help. DMac is a better pass protector than Morris. Maybe that gets him on the field a little more. And not sure we lose much in the passing game by having Hanna on the field to help out instead of Butler or one of our WRs. So hopefully we figure out how to get Dak a few seconds and hopefully we don't abandon the run either. We actually ran the ball OK last week. Not dominant, but OK. Defense without Lee could be another question, but they really weren't that bad last week. I think if we can get good pressure and a couple of turnovers we can win the game. If not it could be a little ugly. Excited for this game. I feel like this may be one that we look back on as a very important one when all is said and done

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Counting Bailey, we are missing 4 All Pro's. The club still has the talent to compete. It's a big game for Garrett. It's time to outcoach someone. Philly's HC is one of their weak links. It's time to earn a payday and not just roll the balls out

I questioned our coach a lot but he might win coach of the year and we have a nice staff. Hes been fantastic this year keeping his players motivated and has been creative with the play calling. But... he aint Bellicheck

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Cowboys !!!

upload_2017-11-19_11-28-56.jpeg

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I questioned our coach a lot but he might win coach of the year and we have a nice staff. Hes been fantastic this year keeping his players motivated and has been creative with the play calling. But... he aint Bellicheck

LOL, your head coach ain't in the running.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing that has to happen this week is the receivers need to get open. When a QB has very little time to throw and no open receiver it isn't going to end well. Maybe it's the plays and patterns or maybe it's the receivers themselves but something has to change. Dak missed a couple of guys for sure but it seems every team has more open receivers than us week in and week out. How often have we seen that simple pattern where Beasley goes out 5 yards and picks left or right? And Dez may be our best receiver, but forcing him the ball on plays has seldom worked out. I'd like to see how we do when Beasley has an 8 catch game.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, your head coach ain't in the running.

Ummm. yes he is. I saw a show where they were voting for MVP, DPOY, ROY, Coach of the year etc and 1/2 the guys voted for the Eagles coach and the other half voted for the Rams coach.

Its either going to be the Eagles coach or Rams coach who wins it this year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm. yes he is. I saw a show where they were voting for MVP, DPOY, ROY, Coach of the year etc and 1/2 the guys voted for the Eagles coach and the other half voted for the Rams coach.

Its either going to be the Eagles coach or Rams coach who wins it this year.
For the first half? I'm not sure how you can predict the full season awards right now.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first half? I'm not sure how you can predict the full season awards right now.

True but he's 8-1 and was a non contender last year. As of now he is in the running for coach of the year. It was the "Mid Season" award show on either ESPN or the NFL channel.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing that has to happen this week is the receivers need to get open. When a QB has very little time to throw and no open receiver it isn't going to end well. Maybe it's the plays and patterns or maybe it's the receivers themselves but something has to change. Dak missed a couple of guys for sure but it seems every team has more open receivers than us week in and week out. How often have we seen that simple pattern where Beasley goes out 5 yards and picks left or right? And Dez may be our best receiver, but forcing him the ball on plays has seldom worked out. I'd like to see how we do when Beasley has an 8 catch game.
I read that the Cowboys didn't give help because their entire gameplan was based on getting the ball out quickly, but the Falcons played two deep, which us typically a zone look, but played man under. I simply don't understand how we can switch LT's in the 4th quarter and still get beat for a couple of sacks where there was no outside help. I know Garrett is a smart guy, I really don't understand how we couldn't make the simplest of adjustments. Pretty depressing

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that the Cowboys didn't give help because their entire gameplan was based on getting the ball out quickly, but the Falcons played two deep, which us typically a zone look, but played man under. I simply don't understand how we can switch LT's in the 4th quarter and still get beat for a couple of sacks where there was no outside help. I know Garrett is a smart guy, I really don't understand how we couldn't make the simplest of adjustments. Pretty depressing
Thats the problem with people like him. they can see far ahead, but not what's right in front of them.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure how it is said the Eagles coach is the weak link? The Team is 8-1 cant see him making to many bonehead decisions?

As far as Coach of the year. I would think the Rams right now, however as a sleeper I would look at the Jets coach.
I know the coach of the year will never be a sub 500 team, but considering anyone that knows how to spell NFL, was wondering if they would even win one game this year before the season started. If the Jets got to 7 wins this year I would vote for him. Now that is a coach that keeps his team fighting.
But the way people that matter think, right now I would say the Rams coach is in the drivers seat.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the ticket right here.
Beasley isnt sexy (compared to throwing to Dez) but he always moved the chains. Funny when he was getting his catches we usually controlled the game. For whatever reason we quit throwing to him & yes forcing to Dez & we struggle. I vote for getting the lil' Chain mover more targets as well.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure how it is said the Eagles coach is the weak link? The Team is 8-1 cant see him making to many bonehead decisions?

As far as Coach of the year. I would think the Rams right now, however as a sleeper I would look at the Jets coach.
I know the coach of the year will never be a sub 500 team, but considering anyone that knows how to spell NFL, was wondering if they would even win one game this year before the season started. If the Jets got to 7 wins this year I would vote for him. Now that is a coach that keeps his team fighting.
But the way people that matter think, right now I would say the Rams coach is in the drivers seat.

Thats a good point. I thought the Jets would go 2-14. I'm not understanding why a few people here dont think Pederson is in the running? Its between the Rams, Eagles and Jets with the Rams coach the front runner.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith inactive.
Also McFadden inactive:scratch:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing another LB or OL instead of McFadden, but I still think you need to go 3 deep there. Especially when Smith plays STs. I guess they have K Smith if needed in emergency.. Probably means Durant starting over Smith and I think Awuzie back.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd half, Eagles have outscored us 16-0. Worst halftime adjustments ever just continue

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is going on with this team after halftime!!!!!!!!!!!!