• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Road to the Superbowl Closed!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he drove off the road into the supports under the bridge.
Haha I can’t even tell. Things get fuzzy and then a ball of fire. They found the driver. Sadly, he was in the vehicle and couldn’t get out.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I can’t even tell. Things get fuzzy and then a ball of fire. They found the driver. Sadly, he was in the vehicle and couldn’t get out.
Yeah that is sad. But it was fortunate that there wasn't any traffic at the time. If that happened during rush hour we probably would have had to invade Iraq again.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Extreme measures had to be taken to ensure those fat, pasty New Yorkers can't come down to Sesame Place with their families this summer. I am still scarred from going to that place a long time ago with my then little kid and seeing all those shirtless Staten Island dudes and fat chicks in bikini tops.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m all good. Thanks for your concern. At the same time, you should probably focus more on the Patriots becoming the Patriots again.

No worries there. They've returned to the Patriots we all knew for much longer than Tom's career. This is the real baseline.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Extreme measures had to be taken to ensure those fat, pasty New Yorkers can't come down to Sesame Place with their families this summer. I am still scarred from going to that place a long time ago with my then little kid and seeing all those shirtless Staten Island dudes and fat chicks in bikini tops.

I know the sight of flesh in Pennsylvania throws the locals into a tizzy. Tough to deal with when you're used to this....

1686683101334.jpeg

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries there. They've returned to the Patriots we all knew for much longer than Tom's career. This is the real baseline.

The Patriots are going to kick ass this year.

But the Rams? Ouch!

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha! You don’t know your team’s history:
1. Unmitigated disaster
2. Tom Brady
3. Unmitigated disaster
^^^^ You are here

Nice try. The Pats had one of the. If not the, worst offense in the NFL and were in nearly every game. The offense will be vastly improved and by all accounts the defense and ST’s will be too.

The rebuild is complete.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try. The Pats had one of the. If not the, worst offense in the NFL and were in nearly every game. The offense will be vastly improved and by all accounts the defense and ST’s will be too.

The rebuild is complete.
I’ll believe it when I see it. Historically one of the worst franchises in NFL history lucks into the GOAT in the 6th round and now they see themselves as NFL royalty instead of a franchise that almost moved twice because of lack of interest.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll believe it when I see it. Historically one of the worst franchises in NFL history lucks into the GOAT in the 6th round and now they see themselves as NFL royalty instead of a franchise that almost moved twice because of lack of interest.

Lucked into the GOAT? You mean drafted him, developed him, carried him as QB3 his first season so he didn’t pilfered from the PS, and then famously stuck with him when all of NE media was clamoring for Bledsoe to get his job back due to him still being an unknown?

Brady has repeatedly attributed his success to Belichick’s coaching.

Brady’s final year in NE was the second worst of his career(this years Bucs was the worst) because the team blew their load to win three more SB’s. They had nothing left and were in full on rebuild.

They’ve rebuilt and this years team will resemble those pesky teams from the Brady years minus the GOAT but with solid QB play.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

P.s. thanks to fat Matt Patricia the Eagles have one more Super Bowl victory than they should, which is zero. By the way, he’s on your team now.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucked into the GOAT? You mean drafted him, developed him, carried him as QB3 his first season so he didn’t pilfered from the PS, and then famously stuck with him when all of NE media was clamoring for Bledsoe to get his job back due to him still being an unknown?

Brady has repeatedly attributed his success to Belichick’s coaching.

Brady’s final year in NE was the second worst of his career(this years Bucs was the worst) because the team blew their load to win three more SB’s. They had nothing left and were in full on rebuild.

They’ve rebuilt and this years team will resemble those pesky teams from the Brady years minus the GOAT but with solid QB play.
OMG! They stood up to the Mass Hole media? Well I didn’t realize that. Let me reconsider.

I’ve reconsidered and I’m still saying:
1. Poverty franchise
2. Tom Brady
3. Back to a poverty franchise