• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Pre Game

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16th. Ranked o/line could be close to legit , surprisingly our wrs aren’t getting open and a qb who is learning to process is tough . Maybe this game they aren’t ready for the challenge but later on in the year they could be

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not expecting a win this week. I was not expecting a win last week. I want to see them be somewhat competitive. They were competitive through three quarters last week but kept shooting themselves in the foot on drives that could have led to penalties. The blow out happened in the 4th quarter.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Follow a Skins fan on YouTube. His channel is real good. He watches and breaks down the all 22 every week for his audience.

Chiff notes

Recievers are open, especially Dotson. Sam is staying locked on to his first read and is simply not seeing the field right now.

He walked back is prior criticism of EB. This offense does allow for WR participation but again pointed to Howell. Did say EB got away from the run when he shouldn't have.

His only gripe with JDR was not spying Allen. Said the front four was fine but they were so worried about Allen taking off. Said a spy would have done wonders for them.

Game was not as bad as the score. It was 16-0 late but the Gibson fumble which led to the Allen run broke the defense's spirit. Then the pick6. If not for the fumble and the pick6 he thinks the Bills get held to 16 points, 23 at the most.

Wylie is getting killed on the edge. After seeing the all 22 he is clearly the biggest liability on the entire team and he doesnt see them benching him.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Follow a Skins fan on YouTube. His channel is real good. He watches and breaks down the all 22 every week for his audience.

Chiff notes

Recievers are open, especially Dotson. Sam is staying locked on to his first read and is simply not seeing the field right now.

He walked back is prior criticism of EB. This offense does allow for WR participation but again pointed to Howell. Did say EB got away from the run when he shouldn't have.

His only gripe with JDR was not spying Allen. Said the front four was fine but they were so worried about Allen taking off. Said a spy would have done wonders for them.

Game was not as bad as the score. It was 16-0 late but the Gibson fumble which led to the Allen run broke the defense's spirit. Then the pick6. If not for the fumble and the pick6 he thinks the Bills get held to 16 points, 23 at the most.

Wylie is getting killed on the edge. After seeing the all 22 he is clearly the biggest liability on the entire team and he doesnt see them benching him.

great post. What is his channel? Its obvious EB is not running the ball. Yes we were in that game in the 4th qtr we made so many mistakes. Plus, Curl missed a tackle on Allen's TD run. Hopefully Howell improves.

You would think JDR will put a spy on Hurts for Sunday.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great post. What is his channel? Its obvious EB is not running the ball. Yes we were in that game in the 4th qtr we made so many mistakes. Plus, Curl missed a tackle on Allen's TD run. Hopefully Howell improves.

You would think JDR will put a spy on Hurts for Sunday.
This guy is a must subscribe. Goes live about 6 days a week and goes live for about 3hrs after each game. Breaks down the all 22 most weeks.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Lot of insight on things that could help with pass pro and some interesting stuff on what he thinks are key to a possible win in Philly
Gonna check it out when things slow down for me today

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A recap from a HH poster of some of Logan Paulson analysis on the run game…

(Edited)

I was watching a breakdown with Logan Paulsen the former Commanders tight end and he was saying that according to the numbers in the box meaning the defensive guys in the box to stop the run vs the offensive guys to block. That Washington is running when they are supposed to with even or light boxes from the defense. Of course you can run into a heavy box but it is rarely successful. He was saying that teams are putting more defenders in the box and daring Washington to pass.

He gave an example of Henry in Tennessee running against boxes that have more defenders than offensive guys to block and he was averaging almost no yards a carry against those looks. So we can say hey just run more. But until you can make teams stop loading the box and daring us to pass I am not sure what we are going to get from just running for running sake.

He also gave an example of the Shanahan tree from when he was playing with him in Atlanta when they went to the Super Bowl and he said Shanahan or McVay and the guys from that coaching tree never run into a heavy box. They call 2 plays, one a pass and one a run and it is up to the qb to read the box and then decide at the line of scrimmage which one to run based on the numbers. So again I don't know if asking Washington just to run against teams that are putting more defenders to tackle in the box than you have people to block is going to get the results we as fans expect it to.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not expecting a win this week. I was not expecting a win last week. I want to see them be somewhat competitive. They were competitive through three quarters last week but kept shooting themselves in the foot on drives that could have led to penalties. The blow out happened in the 4th quarter.
was,nt expecting a win against buffalo and not expecting one in philly.i was and am hoping for a decent game from washington,not another blowout.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quotable quote for 10,000…

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless, ball is coming out right now. Howell holding it too long or EB's play designs are not allowing a quick trigger. Throw in the guys up front being mediocre as well and you have multiple problems to deal with.