• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Dynasty trade

Which side would you rather have?

• David Johnson

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Joe Mixon + Derrius Guice

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply because he is 26... if you trade for him(which he did) then you are playing for now... not the what if about tevin coleman being possibly signed by a team that can make him succeed...

to be taken by a team that would rather have coleman than a potential rookie back... Tevin coleman will also be 26 next year, why hope on an older back to get his first real opportunity??

26 makes no difference if the wear and tear isn't there

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
26 makes no difference if the wear and tear isn't there

absolutely does because it is not about the wear and tear, it is about the team willing to take the chance... and for a player who hasn't proved anything yet too... Previous examples of success like Michael Turner, does not mean success is the norm... RBs like this will have super short leashes, and would need to produce immediately... otherwise they are in risk of losing their jobs all together...

and even guys like Michael Turner, still only lasted until he was 30...

and do you have confidence that Tevin Coleman is a 3 down back?? i know i dont.. especially in current football where 3 down backs are so rare...

so your basically holding him in hope that he lands to a good team, in hope he finds success immediately, and in hope that he is MORE than just a third down back...

Sorry... that is too much hope for me...

But i never said to trade him... Just to see what you can get for him... but clearly, i am not very high on him...