• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty draft

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5,5, 4.

That's his ranking in WR scoring his first three seasons. The third season being his lowest total, when he didn't miss a game.

We're not talking about a 2nd rounder here. We're talking top 5 overall. He hasn't been there yet and now he's coming off an injury.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
am I the only one nervous about Bell?? forget about the contract situation happening right now... I expect that all to be irrelevant...

He had over 400 touches last season... and has had over 400 touches the past 2 seasons(including playoffs) and over 370 touches 3 times in the past 4 seasons... it doesn't matter that he is 26... he has more usage than anyone...

Past 5 years, the touch leader had a DECENT season the year after only once... and that season was still a HUGE decline...

Now throw in the fact that Big Ben is a year older, and seems to be a HOME ONLY QB... this is why I would pass on him in Dynasties(except in NON PPR), and he is my clear worst of the elite 4 backs in redraft...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
am I the only one nervous about Bell?? forget about the contract situation happening right now... I expect that all to be irrelevant...

He had over 400 touches last season... and has had over 400 touches the past 2 seasons(including playoffs) and over 370 touches 3 times in the past 4 seasons... it doesn't matter that he is 26... he has more usage than anyone...

Past 5 years, the touch leader had a DECENT season the year after only once... and that season was still a HUGE decline...

Now throw in the fact that Big Ben is a year older, and seems to be a HOME ONLY QB... this is why I would pass on him in Dynasties(except in NON PPR), and he is my clear worst of the elite 4 backs in redraft...
I am

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you are not the only one - I traded Matt Ryan for a late 3rd round and early 4th round pick in bandit's dynasty league to ensure I could get Jaylen Samuels (already held Conner thru last season)

something's gotta give, whether it be Bell getting a great deal somewhere else, or him just not being able to keep up with the amount of touches/hits

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are not the only one - I traded Matt Ryan for a late 3rd round and early 4th round pick in bandit's dynasty league to ensure I could get Jaylen Samuels (already held Conner thru last season)

something's gotta give, whether it be Bell getting a great deal somewhere else, or him just not being able to keep up with the amount of touches/hits

people are upset with him for this hold out... of course he is gonna hold out... he has so many touches recently, he probably knows he is not in the league for too much longer... and he cant afford the steelers just going crazy with him again...