• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwyer...

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cut his ass already. Even if he winds up being innocent (unlikely) we don't need any distractions off the field... he's not good enough to hang on to anyways. If Rice can get cut then I see NO reason why they don't just drop him right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They put Dwyer on the NFI(non-football injury) list. Meaning he is done for the year. The could have elected to not pay him when he was put on the NFI but decided to pay him.

It sounds like he has serious mental issues after reading the incident report. Making statements about wanting to kill himself & texting pictures of a knife to his wife. I think for his sake, the Cardinals did the right thing by not cutting him & trying to get him help while he goes through the legal system.

Unlike the Ravens, Vikings, Panthers, & 49ers, the Cardinals acted quickly & got this right.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They put Dwyer on the NFI(non-football injury) list. Meaning he is done for the year. The could have elected to not pay him when he was put on the NFI but decided to pay him.

It sounds like he has serious mental issues after reading the incident report. Making statements about wanting to kill himself & texting pictures of a knife to his wife. I think for his sake, the Cardinals did the right thing by not cutting him & trying to get him help while he goes through the legal system.

Unlike the Ravens, Vikings, Panthers, & 49ers, the Cardinals acted quickly & got this right.

Yeah I just saw that about an hour after I posted this. It was the right move I suppose.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't have paid him. He needs help. Hopefully, he's saved enough money to get it. There's also insurance.