• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dune (1984)

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have watched many awful movies in my life but that movie gets the grand prize.
I gave it a complimentary 30 minutes of viewing before turning it off around 3 AM today after waking up and not being able to fall back to sleep.
Whoever edited, directed, wrote the screenplay etc etc etc should have their teeth kicked in.
I feel bad for anyone that paid to watch that POS in a movie theater when it first came out.

what a shit fest.

If there are any DUNE dorks on here please feel free to educate me on what exactly that movie was supposed to be about.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?! You need to wait it out next time. Jean Luc Picard riding a giant worm....classic.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have watched many awful movies in my life but that movie gets the grand prize.
I gave it a complimentary 30 minutes of viewing before turning it off around 3 AM today after waking up and not being able to fall back to sleep.
Whoever edited, directed, wrote the screenplay etc etc etc should have their teeth kicked in.
I feel bad for anyone that paid to watch that POS in a movie theater when it first came out.

what a shit fest.

If there are any DUNE dorks on here please feel free to educate me on what exactly that movie was supposed to be about.

You can say that again... Even Dune Dorks would not say otherwise. They took out every decent part from the Books...