• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DRC and Clady back at practice!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Broncos are finally getting some good injury news as Clady and DRC were back at practice. They were both limited but this does look good for both being ready week one.

Others who are starting to get healthy at the right time would be Franklin, Kuper, Sly Williams, and Wolfe who all were injured within the last couple of weeks who are now back at practice most of them at full participation.

Miked383

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news, as long as they are at full strength for the Ravens I'm happy

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't rush DRC. Ankle injuries are always a beotch.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't rush DRC. Ankle injuries are always a beotch.

My guess is it wasn't as bad as some thought at first. High ankle sprains can definitely linger for months but if he is returning this quickly my guess is it was the lowest grade sprain that a person can get for a high ankle sprain. I agree no reason to rush him back but then again if the Denver doctors are saying he is good to go I would trust their professional opinion. Right now I would keep him on a limited basis for another week just to make sure he is fine but my guess is the Broncos will most likely do this anyway as they know what they have in him but need to see what they have in the younger guys anyway.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is it wasn't as bad as some thought at first. High ankle sprains can definitely linger for months but if he is returning this quickly my guess is it was the lowest grade sprain that a person can get for a high ankle sprain. I agree no reason to rush him back but then again if the Denver doctors are saying he is good to go I would trust their professional opinion. Right now I would keep him on a limited basis for another week just to make sure he is fine but my guess is the Broncos will most likely do this anyway as they know what they have in him but need to see what they have in the younger guys anyway.

Yah...you're right. If he's been cleared then he probably needs to get to it. This isn't the NBA after all where ankle injuries seem to take a month to get over. That being said.....be careful not to re-tweek it.:nod:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah...you're right. If he's been cleared then he probably needs to get to it. This isn't the NBA after all where ankle injuries seem to take a month to get over. That being said.....be careful not to re-tweek it.:nod:

Sounds like he is only practicing on a limited basis mostly just running the Corner Drills like 1 on 1 against the receivers and has yet to be allowed back to any of the actual contact drills. Sounds like they are being smart with him but trying to make sure he is ready for actual game action come week one.