• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft Simulator

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No safety but if Surtain or Horn is still there when 10 comes up there are BPA in my book and if Holland is there at 44 same thing
I am fine with that too.
If they think the CB is the BPA then pick that guy.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nzekle(?).
This guy we got from the Bills is 35 years old. IDK why we signed him, not sure if he even makes the team.
I won't second guess them too much if OT is the pick in the first. Smith's injury history scares the shit out of me and it cripples our offense each year when he goes out for games. We don't have the interior players that can slide toward an inexperienced backup LT. If you told me today this was Smith's last year, I would not be surprised. But even with that, I'm still thinking we can grab a second rounder in this draft and not spend the first.

Last edited:

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy we got from the Bills is 35 years old. IDK why we signed him, not sure if he even makes the team.
I won't second guess them too much if OT is the pick in the first. Smith's injury history scares the shit out of me and it cripples our offense each year when he goes out for games. We don't have the interior players that can slide toward an inexperienced backup LT. If you told me today this was Smith's last year, I would not be surprised. But even with that, I'm still thinking we can grab a second rounder in this draft and not spend the first.
Not either but between what we’ve got and picking OL especially OT and OG with mid-round picks we’re in a lot better shape than we are at CB and S

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words, trade Gallup for a serviceable defensive player and take one of these dudes later on.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like the two TCU safeties. I hope we draft one of them.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words, trade Gallup for a serviceable defensive player and take one of these dudes later on.

I would be fine taking WR at 10 (If Chase is there it's a no brainer) as long as we trade Gallup or Cooper for defensive help. But I am not really as interested in a later round slot type guy. Lamb can play anywhere, but he was great in the slot and I'd like to get him snaps there and Coop can play the slot too. I think Lamb will be one of the best slot WRs in the NFL

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listened to Brain Baldinger on the radio today. I've always respected his opinion.

He was the first I've heard throw a little shade on the two Otackles. He admitted he had a little problem with any 20/21 year sitting out a college season for draft position. Of the two, he shied away more on the tackle from Oregon.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On PFF I drafted Surtain and Barmore.

Attachments

• pff_mock_results.png
    pff_mock_results.png
    804 KB · Views: 3

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnwell on ESPN is suggesting the Cowboys trade #10 and a 2022 5th to Chicago for Nick Foles and Chicago's 2021 and 2022 1st round picks

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnwell on ESPN is suggesting the Cowboys trade #10 and a 2022 5th to Chicago for Nick Foles and Chicago's 2021 and 2022 1st round picks
I'm not following. Is this so Chicago can get out of Foles contract? Why would they do this?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • NE

Rashod Bateman
    WR Minnesota

• NE

Davis Mills
    QB Stanford

• NE

Marlon Tuipulotu
    DT USC

• NE

Tyler Shelvin
    DT LSU

• NE

James Wiggins
    S Cincinnati

• NE

Jermar Jefferson
    RB Oregon State

• NE

Jose Borregales
    K Miami (FL)

• NE

Damar Hamlin
    S Pittsburgh

• NE

Janarius Robinson
    EDGE Florida State

• NE

Jacob Harris
    WR UCF

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually it becomes obvious who Dallas wants by watching/listening to Jerry and Stephen and from info getting out to those close to the organization. Yes they like Pitts but they are going so far out of their way to make a point of it. If they knew how to be subtle it would perhaps fool some teams but it's so over the top that I think it is clear he isn't their target. Would they take him, of course, but they know he won't be there. Perhaps they are setting up for teams to come calling for a trade once Pitts gets taken, but I don't think so.

I think it is going to be Horn that they take. They are so worried about perception and being seen that they did the smart football thing and so they made it clear to get out the quote from Pitts that Horn was the best CB he faced in a clip about Pitts, who they supposedly think is a once in a generation player. This is a backhanded way of making everyone want Horn. The two are friendly so this isn't a surprise that he said this and Horn has said similar things about Pitts. But, I've really warmed up to Horn the past week. My big problem was dropping out mid year. You just don't do that if you are a guy that loves football. But, this was a special year and he had a special circumstance and holding that against him but not some other guys (Chase) isn't being fair. I also watched a little more of him and have heard some interviews that he has done and he does indeed sound like a guy that loves football. He talked about being around the Falcons locker room with his Father and the such. He also called himself boring when the topic of what you do outside of football came up which is a good thing to hear nowadays.

I always thought Horn was going to be good and never would have had a problem if Dallas took him even though he isn't one of my top 3 or 4 ranked guys unless I thought they were forcing position over player. I'm am unabashedly a BPA guy and will be happy with whomever the scouts like best even if it is someone I haven't even though of taking at #10. I now really think they will take Horn and will be a little happier than I would have been a month or so ago if they do. Lord knows adding 2 DBs (hopefully we finally grab that safety early too) that contribute and perhaps a DT and LB that can at worst rotate in would change this team drastically for the better. Hopefully after the draft we sign Wright to be that LB. I think the Smith restructure shows this team isn't ready to assume he is done so if it comes down to position they will likely go CB over OL. But, who knows. Regardless of who it is, I'm just really starting to get excited about the draft and as long as we don't trade down I'll be happy. We earned teh #10 pick by enduring that shitty season so lets not throw it away. Give me one stud player that the scouts love and then a few more picks in the top 100 sprinkled in and it will really get my Football blood going big time. I can't wait for the draft to start

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually it becomes obvious who Dallas wants by watching/listening to Jerry and Stephen and from info getting out to those close to the organization. Yes they like Pitts but they are going so far out of their way to make a point of it. If they knew how to be subtle it would perhaps fool some teams but it's so over the top that I think it is clear he isn't their target. Would they take him, of course, but they know he won't be there. Perhaps they are setting up for teams to come calling for a trade once Pitts gets taken, but I don't think so.

I think it is going to be Horn that they take. They are so worried about perception and being seen that they did the smart football thing and so they made it clear to get out the quote from Pitts that Horn was the best CB he faced in a clip about Pitts, who they supposedly think is a once in a generation player. This is a backhanded way of making everyone want Horn. The two are friendly so this isn't a surprise that he said this and Horn has said similar things about Pitts. But, I've really warmed up to Horn the past week. My big problem was dropping out mid year. You just don't do that if you are a guy that loves football. But, this was a special year and he had a special circumstance and holding that against him but not some other guys (Chase) isn't being fair. I also watched a little more of him and have heard some interviews that he has done and he does indeed sound like a guy that loves football. He talked about being around the Falcons locker room with his Father and the such. He also called himself boring when the topic of what you do outside of football came up which is a good thing to hear nowadays.

I always thought Horn was going to be good and never would have had a problem if Dallas took him even though he isn't one of my top 3 or 4 ranked guys unless I thought they were forcing position over player. I'm am unabashedly a BPA guy and will be happy with whomever the scouts like best even if it is someone I haven't even though of taking at #10. I now really think they will take Horn and will be a little happier than I would have been a month or so ago if they do. Lord knows adding 2 DBs (hopefully we finally grab that safety early too) that contribute and perhaps a DT and LB that can at worst rotate in would change this team drastically for the better. Hopefully after the draft we sign Wright to be that LB. I think the Smith restructure shows this team isn't ready to assume he is done so if it comes down to position they will likely go CB over OL. But, who knows. Regardless of who it is, I'm just really starting to get excited about the draft and as long as we don't trade down I'll be happy. We earned teh #10 pick by enduring that shitty season so lets not throw it away. Give me one stud player that the scouts love and then a few more picks in the top 100 sprinkled in and it will really get my Football blood going big time. I can't wait for the draft to start
maybe they are pushing pitts so either someone before us or someone will trade up ahead of us & take him. Ensuring one of two players they are targeting. Someone moves up could make sure we get a player we are looking for. :noidea:

As far as Horn. I am starting to think if we take a CB it will be surtain.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe they are pushing pitts so either someone before us or someone will trade up ahead of us & take him. Ensuring one of two players they are targeting. Someone moves up could make sure we get a player we are looking for. :noidea:

As far as Horn. I am starting to think if we take a CB it will be surtain.
I still prefer Surtain myself. I just watch him and think he is more of a sure thing. Plus, if 5 QBs don't go we may not have a choice as Surtain may be gone.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still prefer Surtain myself. I just watch him and think he is more of a sure thing. Plus, if 5 QBs don't go we may not have a choice as Surtain may be gone.
Yeah I am clueless how the draft will go.
I plan on just being happy with whoever end up getting, so if I am upset with the 1st pick. Gonna be really sad! LOL

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw that. Makes no sense cap wise. I would take Chicago's 2021 1st and 2nd and 2022 1st and 3rd. Make them over pay,otherwise no deal

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? It says I am ignoring Jarnts posts. Not sure how that happened. Need to figure out how to fix that.