• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doob

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need some assistance and if its hockey related I know the man to go and that is you! My cousin is a huge Lebron James fan, more like a Lebron James groupie, he keeps drawing comparisons of NBA & NHL and why does Lebron get criticised when he loses and everyone calls the NBA soft, he asks how is it softer then the NHL?? I want to post a few videos of just how tough hockey players are, such as taking pucks to the face in a game only to get 20 stitches and come back out the next period and finish the game or sustain a fracture in a playoff series only to finish the series on one leg, etc all the while Lebron gets a stinking cramp and cannot finish a game in the finals, lol...Post any video's you think will help prove my point about how soft the NBA is compared to the NHL, Thanks my man!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp3JlI60M8A]NBA's Worst Flops - "Where Acting Happens" - YouTube[/ame]

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of starting a new thread I'll just rehash this one from time to time. Doob I'm yet to buy NHL '15 as I'm all caught up in Madden '15 and can't stop playing MUT lol. I'm sure you have this game and have your opinion, so what is it?? Is it worth the $$$ to get it or wait and get it used at a later date??? I'll wait for your words of wisdom, Thx Brotha!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of starting a new thread I'll just rehash this one from time to time. Doob I'm yet to buy NHL '15 as I'm all caught up in Madden '15 and can't stop playing MUT lol. I'm sure you have this game and have your opinion, so what is it?? Is it worth the $$$ to get it or wait and get it used at a later date??? I'll wait for your words of wisdom, Thx Brotha!

It depends what modes you play. Only modes are HUT, Versus, Be a Pro, Be a GM. $60 seems a bit much for what's in the game. I've been playing Destiny more than NHL 15 so far. If you could wait you would probably be better off, but if you gotta get it...

I would probably get it used if I could do it all over again.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, you probably won't have to wait long for used copies. I could see a lot of people being disappointed with this year 's game & deciding to play something else.

Not saying the game sucks but it feels really half assed this year.

They just left out too many game modes.

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need some assistance and if its hockey related I know the man to go and that is you! My cousin is a huge Lebron James fan, more like a Lebron James groupie, he keeps drawing comparisons of NBA & NHL and why does Lebron get criticised when he loses and everyone calls the NBA soft, he asks how is it softer then the NHL?? I want to post a few videos of just how tough hockey players are, such as taking pucks to the face in a game only to get 20 stitches and come back out the next period and finish the game or sustain a fracture in a playoff series only to finish the series on one leg, etc all the while Lebron gets a stinking cramp and cannot finish a game in the finals, lol...Post any video's you think will help prove my point about how soft the NBA is compared to the NHL, Thanks my man!

7 steps with one dribble

Last edited by a moderator:

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, you probably won't have to wait long for used copies. I could see a lot of people being disappointed with this year 's game & deciding to play something else.

Not saying the game sucks but it feels really half assed this year.

They just left out too many game modes.

I was about to bootle.....i mean purchase. Until ir ead a review and was like wtf is this shit?! lol. Gonna play 14' for another year now.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was about to bootle.....i mean purchase. Until ir ead a review and was like wtf is this shit?! lol. Gonna play 14' for another year now.

I'm a fanboy so I got it, but I wouldn't advise anyone to pay a full $60 like I did. I'll admit I made a mistake by doing so.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been playing some AHL vs NHL matchups. Andrew Ebbett & Dominic Uher have been money for me. Also getting a lot of soft goals on MAF, which is very discouraging.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thx man, I heard the rumors about alot of last years games modes being removed, def was on the bubble about this game, now I will wait till its used if at all.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thx man, I heard the rumors about alot of last years games modes being removed, def was on the bubble about this game, now I will wait till its used if at all.

No worries dude. I would pick it up if you see it used or marked down, but don't pay $60 for this game, not worth it.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're asking a guy that's a fan of Cindy Crosby?

:pound::pound::pound:

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kidding, Doobs.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're asking a guy that's a fan of Cindy Crosby?

:pound::pound::pound:

Doobs is my boy, we go way back, we both can see through out differences when it comes to who we are fans of because of our love for the game in general. I hate Crosby with a passion but I respect the hell outta his skill set and tenacity even if at times he takes cheap shots, its part of the game just like goonery.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3