• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don't trade down

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st of all,who said anything about super hi scoring......??

I said hi scoring........you put words in peoples mouth.

24 points isn't high scoring.

Nice back tracking though.
Funny how only one game you listed was a defensive battle.......and then you stopped there.......lol,cmon man why didnt you list the rest of them......anything over 35 would be a decent scoring game.....40+ is a hi scoring game.....50+ would be a very hi scoring.......

I literally listed the scores of games or summaries from over the last decade plus. WTF are you even saying?

You say 35 is a "decent scoring game"....but the majority of teams in the SB don't score even that much. So......I'm lost to even understand your argument here.
Other than the 9ers,theres not one team in the NFC to trust on the defensive side.....

Cool. Means nothing. But cool.
AFC,those qbs will be beating each others def up.....

And the defense that does the most likely helps their QB win.

You've went from stupid to blatantly retarded.
Give me that offense over def......

Yeah well....I'll take both. See the Rams last year.....Bucs when they won....Chiefs when they won....so on so on so on.

Most teams that win championships are good on both sides of the ball.

An effective defense isn't a luxury. It's necessity.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24 points isn't high scoring.

Nice back tracking though.

I literally listed the scores of games or summaries from over the last decade plus. WTF are you even saying?

You say 35 is a "decent scoring game"....but the majority of teams in the SB don't score even that much. So......I'm lost to even understand your argument here.

Cool. Means nothing. But cool.

And the defense that does the most likely helps their QB win.

You've went from stupid to blatantly retarded.

Yeah well....I'll take both. See the Rams last year.....Bucs when they won....Chiefs when they won....so on so on so on.

Most teams that win championships are good on both sides of the ball.

An effective defense isn't a luxury. It's necessity.

Not gonna read all this..........maybe some other day I will.....

This is the guy you remind me of:

h0xeruxc86do3j6p_1609741319.jpeg.jpg

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna read all this..........maybe some other day I will.....

This is the guy you remind me of:

View attachment 317758

Why read it when it destroys your whole argument? Much better to stick your fingers in your ear and scream lalala and pretend you’re right.

I mean imagine actually wanting to be good on both sides of the football and understanding it takes a good defense to win. Just silly on my part.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why read it when it destroys your whole argument? Much better to stick your fingers in your ear and scream lalala and pretend you’re right.

I mean imagine actually wanting to be good on both sides of the football and understanding it takes a good defense to win. Just silly on my part.

You do have to have some type of defense,theres no denying that,but def is not thee end all.......

If thats true,SF eith the only legit def will win the SB then with Purdy.....that is what your saying??

They may get to the SB because of the teams in the NFC......
I counted the Eagles as being a shoo in,but now the best,maybe an alltine great in Lane Johnson most likely wont be playing rest of the year cause of injury.....
Dallas def looked very vulnerable again last night vs a team without Derrick H and a 4th string qb.....Dak had a fumbled snap and a ball hitging Noah Brown right in the numbers pop out of his hands into a db for the int.......they cant be trusted along with Minnesota.....
TB,Car,Sea or whoever makes it are not a threat.......

So according to you SF,will be there.....

AFC,Buffalo probably has the best def.....rest are just meh....but itll be tough to beat Mahomes-Burrow,but Buffalo also has Josh Allen......offense is winning the AFC.....
NFC,if the 9ers dont make the SB,its because of an offensive team beat them......

And most likely an offensive team wins the SB......which is usually the case.....

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do have to have some type of defense,theres no denying that,but def is not thee end all......

But you said it was a luxury?

Nice backtrack. I’d read the rest of what you typed but it’s clear it’s gonna be a lot of bullshit.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And most likely an offensive team wins the SB......which is usually the case.....

Rams had a really good defense.

TB held KC to 9 points.

KC holds SF to 20 points, picks them off twice.

NE only scores 13 but holds Rams to 3.

Yeah….usually offenses win SBs.

Spin the circle of stupid again.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s no such thing as an offensive team or a defensive team.

Teams that win and win consistently are good on both sides of the ball.

End of story.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy that called defense a luxury does.

Nothing else you typed matters. Stand by your original words and quit backtracking.

No one is backtracking........

Unless you have the 70s Steelers-85 Bears-99 Ravens or the 02 Bucs,you gotta rely on m9re than just def to win.....

Bears gave up 10 pts in 3 playoff games,Ravens give up 23 in 4 games, Bucs gave up 37 in 3 games......

SB teams score more in the grandest game of all than what those teams gave up in the whole playoffs.......those def won championships......
It takes more than 1 game for a def to show up and say def wins championships.....

Def wins championships is an old cliche.........you need an offense who can score at will.......ask Burrow about being sacked last year 7x vs the Rams and still put up 20 and lose by 3,or vs the Titans 9 xs and still won......

Offense wins championships......

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you have the 70s Steelers-85 Bears-99 Ravens or the 02 Bucs,you gotta rely on m9re than just def to win.....

Even the teams mentioned relied on more than just defense to win.

That's not the point.

The whole point you saying the offense has to be better than the defense.

That's 100% bullshit.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SB teams score more in the grandest game of all than what those teams gave up in the whole playoffs...

Historically teams score less points in the SB than they average in the regular season.

That's a fact.

But go on.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Def wins championships is an old cliche.........you need an offense who can score at will.......ask Burrow about being sacked last year 7x vs the Rams and still put up 20 and lose by 3,or vs the Titans 9 xs and still won......

Offense wins championships......

The majority of teams....overwhelming majority in fact....that have won a SB have done so with a top 10 scoring defense.

Because you have to be good on both sides of the ball to win a title.

To even argue that is beyond fucking stupid.

Teams win championships. As in Offense, Defense, ST, all of it. The best team wins more often than not.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas's def is a fraud,theyve been getting exposed.......Parsons is great,its not his fault their def is trash.......

You should get a prize for being most wrong.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should get a prize for being most wrong.

Yay.....they beat a 45 yr old qb that had to throw 66 times last night that has absolutley no running game.......beating up on handicaps......good job.