• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don't be surprised if you see some more FF on the NFL Network

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown Tampons? That just sounds wrong, but at least you are thinking and I greatly appreciate that!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say about 5% of all of the guys I know play, or are interested in FF. And that may be a generous estimate.

Hey guys what a about a fantasy football coffee. If you guys walked into a food store and seen a box of kcups or a bag of coffee called "fantasy football coffee" would you buy it?

Unless it's Tim Horton coffee (which is the best coffee ever), or "Jamaican Me Crazy" flavored coffee, it's probably just ok, so I would NOT go out of my way to buy it just because it says FF.

Now if it said "Ground and a Pound" of Fantasy Football Coffee, maybe.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys what a about a fantasy football coffee. If you guys walked into a food store and seen a box of kcups or a bag of coffee called "fantasy football coffee" would you buy it?

lol no

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres my thought, with coffee, or chips, or anything.......you include player cards or a "team" on each box/bag whatever.....

Think about the combinations your company could use if you just did a Qb, RB, WR, TE, K, D or some combo of those........

then have them register team on that companies website, track the stats.....and give away paltry prizes during the weeks of the season for high scoring teams. INCORPORATE the Fantasy football into the products

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres my thought, with coffee, or chips, or anything.......you include player cards or a "team" on each box/bag whatever.....

Think about the combinations your company could use if you just did a Qb, RB, WR, TE, K, D or some combo of those........

then have them register team on that companies website, track the stats.....and give away paltry prizes during the weeks of the season for high scoring teams. INCORPORATE the Fantasy football into the products

:omg::10::10::suds:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heck you could make it even easier,

Give them a code on each bag, then they go online to register the code, the code gives them "random" players, the more they buy the more players they can potentially get......

or that code gives them their team........you could have it all done with some simple computer codes

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now just pitch it to Frito Lay, Pepsi/Coke, McDonalds, Taco Hell, General Mills. .Kraft..fuck, possibilities are endless.
Where's Mark Cuban and Shark Tank when you need him. Get him and that bald dude, make a mint, sit around and play FF 24/7.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heck you could make it even easier,

Give them a code on each bag, then they go online to register the code, the code gives them "random" players, the more they buy the more players they can potentially get......

or that code gives them their team........you could have it all done with some simple computer codes

sorry fellas, InBev already came out with that idea last year. They ran a deal with Bud Light in a lot of markets leading up to the season, where you did exactly that.

I don't drink Light anything yet, still young and in shape, but a buddy of mine did it, and ended up getting like 6 K out the 10 codes he entered, and said fuck it, and stopped trying to get a good team.

Not sure if it was a profitable marketing ploy or not though, but I'd have to venture a guess that it did NOT increase sales, cause I haven't seen any ads about Bud Light doing it again this year.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Sportboy View Post
No, but I might hit up on a hooker dressed like a Dallas Cowboy Cheerler................if I wasn't married, of course.
There's an obvious solution to that Sam.. They have those in costume stores all over.

OK, your costume stores are WAY better than the ones around St. Louis if they sell hookers there. Just saying, I feel a little screwed over from only seeing costumes for sale at the shops I've been in. No hookers to be found anywhere, unless you count the pictures of the girls wearing the costumes on the packaging. No costume left behind - shorten the length of some shirts/skirts, and boom, no matter what it is, there is a 'sexy' version of it out there, and someone will be wearing it come Oct 31st.

God I miss college Halloween parties!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Sportboy View Post
No, but I might hit up on a hooker dressed like a Dallas Cowboy Cheerler................if I wasn't married, of course.

OK, your costume stores are WAY better than the ones around St. Louis if they sell hookers there. Just saying, I feel a little screwed over from only seeing costumes for sale at the shops I've been in. No hookers to be found anywhere, unless you count the pictures of the girls wearing the costumes on the packaging. No costume left behind - shorten the length of some shirts/skirts, and boom, no matter what it is, there is a 'sexy' version of it out there, and someone will be wearing it come Oct 31st.

God I miss college Halloween parties!

Lol.. There might be a shop on colfax that had that option available.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any way to make money off FF that isn't already saturated.

Well, if you can find a way to make a desktop look like someone is working when they're actually futzing with their squad....

DUB's thing has potential. Curious to see where it goes.