• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Donate $11 (Moore's #) for expansion project and to honor Moore

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise State reaches out to average fans to honor Kellen Moore | Voices.IdahoStatesman.com

Done!

When Mark Coyle took over as Boise State's athletic director, he wanted to find ways to be more inclusive to all of Bronco Nation and encourage fans to take ownership of the program.

Now Boise State is offering fans a chance to honor one of the Broncos' greatest football players — and help raise money for the new football complex and the Kellen Moore Quarterbacks Room.

If you donate $11 (or Moore, as the Broncos put it) to the Bronco Stadium Expansion Project between April 17 and April 28, you will be automatically entered into a drawing for an authentic game ball signed by Moore. Click here to donate. The proceeds will be used to secure the naming rights for the quarterbacks room and name it after Moore.

"You'll hear me talk a lot about access points. How do you create access points to your program and create that ownership amongst your fan base and community. The university has done such an incredible job of that," Coyle said at his introductory press conference in December.

"The big thing is we want to be inclusive and create some access points, where people can get access to our program and see what we’re trying to do. I think you do that on educating, being inclusive and involving the people."

Earlier, Boise State sold Moore memorabilia to raise money for the quarterbacks room. Those items cost at least $225. This is a much lower cost way for fans to get involved in the project.

Moore, who started all four seasons at Boise State, set the NCAA record for victories by a quarterback, amassing a 50-3 record with the Broncos. He is second all-time in the FBS with 142 touchdown passes. Moore is expected to be a late-round draft pick in this month's NFL Draft.

Read more here: Boise State reaches out to average fans to honor Kellen Moore | Voices.IdahoStatesman.com

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will donate 11 dollars the Boise State wins over Oregon are worth it :D Feel free to donate 23 dollars to Clarkys Kids its his number and goes to kids with cancer :D

BoSelecta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember - there is no NFL in Kellen Moore.

"QB Kellen Moore - I didn't like the Lions' decision to keep Moore on their 53-man roster last year, and I'm going to hate it just as much this year if he once again makes the team. His numbers weren't terrible on Friday -- he went 8-for-13 for 60 yards -- but he just doesn't look like an NFL quarterback. Let's put it this way: If the Lions ever have to play Moore in a regular-season game, they probably won't win. I just don't think he's deserving of a spot on the 53-man roster, and Friday only reaffirmed that view."

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2013/8/10/4608048/lions-jets-preseason-winners-losers

dp_broncos

Possibly Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same guy, couple games later:

"The Detroit Lions cruised to a 35-13 win in their preseason finale against the Buffalo Bills. Let's examine which Lions players emerged as winners and losers from Thursday's game.

Winners

QBs Shaun Hill and Kellen Moore - It was another good night for the Lions' backups at quarterback. Hill went 4 for 5 for 69 yards and 2 touchdowns, and he finished with a perfect quarterback rating of 158.3. Moore, meanwhile, went 10 for 18 for 78 yards, 2 touchdowns and 1 interception."

Winners & losers from Lions' fourth preseason game - Pride Of Detroit