• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Dolphins vs. Giants

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't a good look but it looked like a catch from what I could see.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you know...Another non winning season...Thrills...Excitement....Joy....The Dolphins don't even deserve to be mentioned in my teams right now.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you know...Another non winning season...Thrills...Excitement....Joy....The Dolphins don't even deserve to be mentioned in my teams right now.

At least your team didn't have a 5-0 start and blow it.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he got it right in the crook of his left arm with his right hand securing it.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, an 87% completion rate.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's the take on Suh down there so far ? He isn't nearly as missed as I thought he'd be here.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins are officially removed from playoff contention. Only playing for pride now. Or a draft pick. Honestly. I don't even give a fuck anymore. This is expected. I don't expect this team to compete any time soon. The Dolphins have two losers leading the team. Suh and Tannehill are the worst contracts they have, and they won't go away any time soon. Tannehill can't win big games. Suh does what he wants. This is a joke, and nobody deserves to see this bullshit. Congrats Dolphins. You have made me not care anymore. Do whatever you want the rest of this season, because I sure as fuck am not going to support it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At l east it was a good game. Thanks both teams for securing another division title for the Pats. :nutswing:in before Rocko starts his morning thread.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins are officially removed from playoff contention. Only playing for pride now. Or a draft pick. Honestly. I don't even give a fuck anymore. This is expected. I don't expect this team to compete any time soon. The Dolphins have two losers leading the team. Suh and Tannehill are the worst contracts they have, and they won't go away any time soon. Tannehill can't win big games. Suh does what he wants. This is a joke, and nobody deserves to see this bullshit. Congrats Dolphins. You have made me not care anymore. Do whatever you want the rest of this season, because I sure as fuck am not going to support it.
:mo:

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the take on Suh down there so far ? He isn't nearly as missed as I thought he'd be here.

He does what he wants. Quits on plays, talks shit about everyone else when something goes wrong. He's not a leader at all. He's had decent numbers, but that's about all you can say of him. And he's expected to be an all time talent. So. He better come back next season and do something. Or who knows?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins defense just got gutted tonight by Eli it looked like. Very little pressure allowed him to throw and complete passes to guys that easily got open. Grimes looked awful and the whole Dolphins secondary just looked like a complete joke. Also looked like the Dolphins started getting really frustrated during the second half, committing a lot of stupid penalties that were obvious and could have been avoided.

He does what he wants. Quits on plays, talks shit about everyone else when something goes wrong. He's not a leader at all. He's had decent numbers, but that's about all you can say of him. And he's expected to be an all time talent. So. He better come back next season and do something. Or who knows?

Either the humidity was really bad or he got gassed in the 3rd quarter. Definitely needs to work on his conditioning as well. But I agree, he's as much at fault as everyone else is. This isn't an individual sport, it's a team sport and he'd do well to learn that but I guess he doesn't care at all as long as those oversized checks clear every week.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was always a high motor guy here. His attitude was legendary, of course. I was sorry we lost him. Not anymore. The D has been coming together the past several games here.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The roughness call on the Phin's final drive was a stupid fucking call. Tackler was in his face longer than he needed to be so the receiver just tossed him off. That should not have been called.

Jake, remember when Campbell won two games and was gonna come into Gillette and make a statement?

(((Jake's last shred of hope)))