• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

dolphins post game

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lack of talent on offense and Ron Rivera

What about Howell did you have him playing good or did you have him crashing and burning?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you said money. i responded and said Payne could have gotten the same or more money in FA. There had to be other things besides money that they resigned here.
Which were?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right you said they wouldn't resign here and you were wrong. all three resigned. Yes RR has been a mistake in his tenure here. already said that.
I did say no good players would sign here including Payne, an, and tmac.

I made that comment based on logic. Those players made illogical decisions and made mistakes.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Rivera didn't dupe them or mislead them in selling the team?

no b/c all those guys knew what this organization was all about. Tmac knew of the bad QB situation. Allen and Payne knew of the disfunction.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my brother in law who,s been a washington fan since the early 60s says this is the worst washington team he,s ever seen.they were pretty bad in the 60s till lombardi was hired in 68.
My brother told me last week he was done. We've watched every Skins game together since we were kids.

I told him about the 90m and the five picks in the first three rounds and he said he will give them next year and that's it.

He simply said, "I'm not going to spend my Sunday's doing THIS for the next 30 years."

I never thought I'd see first had a diehard reach their breaking point. Listening to my brother allowed me to wrap my head the situation at FedEx the last few years.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
played great so far behind a shitty oline.not ready to crown his as goat yet.

of course not but he has outplayed his expectations. that was the big question going in this year.

Gosknz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As posted previously, the stench of this team will engulf Howell over the next 4 games. His performance will continue to detiorate do to the lame duck coaching staff and most of the team mailing it in. I think they will draft another qb with the first round pick. Don't think they should but that's what I think will happen. Hope I am wrong.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother told me last week he was done. We've watched every Skins game together since we were kids.

I told him about the 90m and the five picks in the first three rounds and he said he will give them next year and that's it.

He simply said, "I'm not going to spend my Sunday's doing THIS for the next 30 years."

I never thought I'd see first had a diehard reach their breaking point. Listening to my brother allowed me to wrap my head the situation at FedEx the last few years.
iundertand yyour brother, reasoning,but watching football on sunday beats watching a shitty tv show.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As posted previously, the stench of this team will engulf Howell over the next 4 games. His performance will continue to detiorate do to the lame duck coaching staff and most of the team mailing it in. I think they will draft another qb with the first round pick. Don't think they should but that's what I think will happen. Hope I am wrong.
can,t ee that prediction other than 100 percent right.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iundertand yyour brother, reasoning,but watching football on sunday beats watching a shitty tv show.
I couldn't stop watching if I tried. He just takes the losses so hard. I've been in tank mode since the Bears game, so maybe it's a little easier for me.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no b/c all those guys knew what this organization was all about. Tmac knew of the bad QB situation. Allen and Payne knew of the disfunction.
So Rivera had nothing to do with them signing on?

Then it was for money then. If they knew this organization was a dumpster fire, Rivera was a below average coach, and that Rivera was a horrible GM, then they signed for money only.

You claimed players wanted to play for Rivera and this organization. It seems you are making an argument now that they did it all for money because they knew it wasn't a winning team or culture correct?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Rivera had nothing to do with them signing on?

Then it was for money then. If they knew this organization was a dumpster fire, Rivera was a below average coach, and that Rivera was a horrible GM, then they signed for money only.

You claimed players wanted to play for Rivera and this organization. It seems you are making an argument now that they did it all for money because they knew it wasn't a winning team or culture correct?

Which didnt make sense if they wanted to win. They would have gotten their money in FA. It wasn't about the money. . RR didt put a gun to their heads and say sign with me. They did that on their own account. Of course, RR wanted them back to improve his team. they wanted to sign here.