• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins @ Jacsonville - Official Game Thread

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 more thing, Paolo....YES, after the SECOND week of football, I'm saying this team is in TROUBLE. If they cannot beat a team that is on the 'rebuild' and clearly one of the weakest teams in the NFL(as per NFL weekly), then its not really delusional to say they wont have a chance against a much more talented team in either Buffalo OR New York....perhaps I should have maybe said that IF this team doesn't make the necessary adjustments, THEN they will be in big trouble....but in all honesty, in Joe Philbins FOURTH year for Miami, what in the world would cause ANYBODY to think that NOW things will be different for our 'should have been fired 2 yrs ago' head coach? In my humble opinion(& apparently Omar Kelly's as well), Miami is in BIG trouble.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omar Kelly is the biggest clown among south florida beat writers - And thats all he is , a beat writer, a person like any other with an opinion - doesn't mean he is right or wrong. - I call him the stephen A smith of south florida - just spits crap and goes on rants about shit making it seem he knows what he is talking about but then proves to be clueless when he is done talking - so I wipe my ass , as many do here, with what that clown says.

What would cause anybody to think that now things will be different you ask? We have more, and much better weapons on the offensive side of the ball - which will show once our OC uses them as he should and others get healthy. We have young talented depth on the defense - aside from a few divas on the team, which all teams have - we have a team mostly made up of high character guys who will step in and keep the team together in moments like now and keep things together before they collapse. This team will be fine.