• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins - Chiefs 2023 in Frankfurt

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1699194094679.png

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much talk going on in here.

In case you're not watching the game.....................21-0 Chiefs at the half.

Chiefs are not outplaying te Fins. Reid was criticized for waiting until Friday to land in Germany. Dolphins got there Tuesday, got acclimated and went sire-sseeing, played golf and basically relaxed.

Reid changed the practice schedule and told his players to adjust their schedules for the week ahead nine hours and practided at 6 PM to 9 PM and told the team not to go to bed before 4 AM.

Not saying either coach was right or wrong. Will have to see how 'everyone' is playing in the middle of the fourth quarter.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much talk going on in here.

In case you're not watching the game.....................21-0 Chiefs at the half.

Chiefs are not outplaying te Fins. Reid was criticized for waiting until Friday to land in Germany. Dolphins got there Tuesday, got acclimated and went sire-sseeing, played golf and basically relaxed.

Reid changed the practice schedule and told his players to adjust their schedules for the week ahead nine hours and practided at 6 PM to 9 PM and told the team not to go to bed before 4 AM.

Not saying either coach was right or wrong. Will have to see how 'everyone' is playing in the middle of the fourth quarter.
Play calling sucked in 1st half. McDaniel should have challenged that fumble by Hill, it would have been overturned I'm thinking,

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Paolo?? I'm surprised there is no Tua turnover comment. Someone call his mom to check the basement to make sure he is OK.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McDaniel should have challenged that fumble by Hill, it would have been overturned I'm thinking,
Hill had taken three or four steps trying to break loose. and has possession until the defender started to fall to the ground and slapped at the ball.. I believe it would have been upheld if McDaniel had challenged it

That's three losses against teams better than .500. (Eagles, Bills, Chiefs) All of the Dolphins wins have been against teams under .500.

They are now in 4th place in the present playoff picture. They'd have a home game agaiinst a WC if the playoffs were starting. Then they'd have to play on the road against a team with a better record. Could be a problem that McDaniel doesn't appear to have an answer for.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill had taken three or four steps trying to break loose. and has possession until the defender started to fall to the ground and slapped at the ball.. I believe it would have been upheld if McDaniel had challenged it

That's three losses against teams better than .500. (Eagles, Bills, Chiefs) All of the Dolphins wins have been against teams under .500.

They are now in 4th place in the present playoff picture. They'd have a home game agaiinst a WC if the playoffs were starting. Then they'd have to play on the road against a team with a better record. Could be a problem that McDaniel doesn't appear to have an answer for.

I don't see that many steps, different angle I didn't think he had possession, trying to find that

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a more Dolphins way to lose that game than the way the Dolphins just did. Tua Turntheballova- can’t read defenses - noticed the defense was coming with force and he flopped. As expected.

Another loss to a quality team - starting to seem like this team is a fluke. A real QB would help.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t see Hill actually securing the ball.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have ruled his forward progress was stopped on that fumble. It would have been Fins ball at the spot where his progress was stopped.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a more Dolphins way to lose that game than the way the Dolphins just did. Tua Turntheballova- can’t read defenses - noticed the defense was coming with force and he flopped. As expected.

Another loss to a quality team - starting to seem like this team is a fluke. A real QB would help.
Apparently Wilson was supposed to cut his route short if its a blitz which it was. The snap on 4th down wasn't great either he's trying to make a quick throw but had to reach for it just not a good play by either player. Game wasn't lost because of Tua it was a team loss. Garbage first half.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't see that many steps, different angle I didn't think he had possession, trying to find that
It was very close as he didn't really have it but was fighting for it. Refs weren't giving them any favors in the first half either.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All of those games on the road against quality opponents. Eagles game against refs as well 0 calls on them. Young team still learning not panicking yet....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Wilson was supposed to cut his route short if its a blitz which it was. The snap on 4th down wasn't great either he's trying to make a quick throw but had to reach for it just not a good play by either player. Game wasn't lost because of Tua it was a team loss. Garbage first half.
I slept through the 1st half - apparently the Fins did too.
They made a valiant effort to come back that just fell short.
It's scored as a loss because they lost - not because of 1 or 2 plays.
They did not roll over - that is a win.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I slept through the 1st half - apparently the Fins did too.
They made a valiant effort to come back that just fell short.
It's scored as a loss because they lost - not because of 1 or 2 plays.
They did not roll over - that is a win.....
Def got away from them took to long for the O to get going. Need to get the oline healthy still both OG's gone last game they can't afford that.