• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

dman depth

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised when I wrote out possible pairings:

Timonen-Coburn
Schenn-Streit
Gustaffson-Grossman

Alts. Lauridsen, Meszaros and MAB,

1-6 is deep. While maybe not shut down in the traditional sense. Those are 3 pretty good pairings. I think the 3rd could be out in any situation. There are always injuries and those are 3 NHL guys to bring in. Would love to see Mesz go to a team that needs to add cap. Not sure what he brings but please don't package him with read just to get something. Scoring depth seems to be a problem and 25 goals with his cap hit means keep him. Not a lot of goal scoring in the minors.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did a good job of improving depth at the blue line. I think injuries turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Really think Oliver Lauridsen changed the culture of the Flyers. Not only did he show the Flyers have some talent in the minors but I think he was a big motivation for why the Flyers drafted Morin in the 1st round (usually they go with forwards).

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did a good job of improving depth at the blue line. I think injuries turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Really think Oliver Lauridsen changed the culture of the Flyers. Not only did he show the Flyers have some talent in the minors but I think he was a big motivation for why the Flyers drafted Morin in the 1st round (usually they go with forwards).

Hey Doobee. etc. Where are you from. I saw you at the other board and are glad you joined us. If you are local or in the area and want to go to any game (other than Pens(kidding)) let me know.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Doobee. etc. Where are you from. I saw you at the other board and are glad you joined us. If you are local or in the area and want to go to any game (other than Pens(kidding)) let me know.

I'm in Lawrenceville right now, always up for going to a game. I'll admit it's probably not a good idea to go to a Pens vs Flyers game with me if you're a Flyers fan. I can get quite obnoxious. My dad is Flyers fan and he can't stand being around me for those games.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm in Lawrenceville right now, always up for going to a game. I'll admit it's probably not a good idea to go to a Pens vs Flyers game with me if you're a Flyers fan. I can get quite obnoxious. My dad is Flyers fan and he can't stand being around me for those games.

ha are you the guy that stands up and taunts the home fans in his section? haha people give Philly shit for being rough on opposing fans, but if you do that, you are pretty much signing the waiver of any abuse you receive.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha are you the guy that stands up and taunts the home fans in his section? haha people give Philly shit for being rough on opposing fans, but if you do that, you are pretty much signing the waiver of any abuse you receive.

Haha, I'm not that bad. I just have a tendency to be a homer sometimes when it comes to my Pens and that homerism gets way worse when we play against the Flyers.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Haha, I'm not that bad. I just have a tendency to be a homer sometimes when it comes to my Pens and that homerism gets way worse when we play against the Flyers.

fair enough, i think its tough to be objective when you like a team so much. i have trouble when we play the pens as well.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fair enough, i think its tough to be objective when you like a team so much. i have trouble when we play the pens as well.

Yeah it's a very special rivalry. Best rivalry in the NHL today IMO.