• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DJ Foster

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid was deadly on that off shoulder throw and has the most reliable hands on the team. Him and Strong were a deadly duo why are we not using him that much? Hes still better than Rick Smith.......... I don't get it. I hope DJ has a big game because we are not using his talents enough. Hes to good to be in on only 2/3 of snaps.

I still think hes our best slot wr by far.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense would be a lot worse off without him. Even when he doesn't get the ball, his presence makes an impact. Teams have to account for him at all times.

He'll get a lot more touches on Saturday.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense would be a lot worse off without him. Even when he doesn't get the ball, his presence makes an impact. Teams have to account for him at all times.

He'll get a lot more touches on Saturday.

I mean I have only see DJ drop 1-2 passes he always makes the catch, and was killer in the Wisky game early in the season, also him on the perimeter hes a truck and can break tackles, and make guys miss. He should be in on all snaps. Next year obviously will be his year, but hes the 2nd best wr on the team.

With Nelson gone he should be returning punts next year as well.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ really made the StayTrue2ASU and really showed his loyalty to Arizona State. He will probably be my favorite Sun Devil of all time.