• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Did you see that kings/hawks?

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone see the icing before the goal on the OT Kings/Hawks game? The Kings iced the puck and were exhausted. They were lined up to take the faceoff and right before they dropped the puck, Quick tossed his water bottle over to the faceoff circle which then the ref had to get it and return it to Quick. It bought them more time to rest and they won the faceoff went down the ice and scored like one minute later... too funny. I think the ref was checking the ice and he gave him the water to fix it, but he didn't need it and the fans where booing like crazy... but what a stall tactic. Whether done on purpose or not, it helped..... Too funny...

Glad the kings won. I think they match up better against the Rags... I hope the Rags don't win a game.... as someone else said... FUCK THEM and if they have any fans, FUCK THEM TOO!!!!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, didn't mean to make this a game thread.... don't know how that happened.. must have accidently clicked

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I saw that....would have gone ape shit if I were a Blackhawks fan for sure. Should have been a delay of game IMO