• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did Ian Book just become the front runner?

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Ian book just become the front runner for the starting job next season?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did but he isnt anything special. I mention in another post he is a little better version of Tommy Reese with better wheels. He forces throws and he doesnt have much on his throws. Now I will say this he is better then Wimbush. I think we might even see Davis or the Frosh that is coming in. There will be a QB battle.

Let the best man win. Right now Yes Book is the leader.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wimbush needs to commit to a position change maybe WR or RB he can make plays with the ball in his hands he just can't play QB.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wimbush has a stronger arm and is a better runner. If he ever gets his throwing under control, I think he can be a lot better than Book. Unfortunately, two years in and he still seems to overthrow everything. If he ever has an epiphany on the touch it takes to be a effective passer, he could be a great weapon for us.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wimbush has a stronger arm and is a better runner. If he ever gets his throwing under control, I think he can be a lot better than Book. Unfortunately, two years in and he still seems to overthrow everything. If he ever has an epiphany on the touch it takes to be a effective passer, he could be a great weapon for us.

Too many if's to take the chance on he has to show it early in the spring of change positions

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did but he isnt anything special. I mention in another post he is a little better version of Tommy Reese with better wheels. He forces throws and he doesnt have much on his throws. Now I will say this he is better then Wimbush. I think we might even see Davis or the Frosh that is coming in. There will be a QB battle.

Let the best man win. Right now Yes Book is the leader.

This is a guy who doesn't get many reps. Let him have an off season working with the first team, and I'm sure he improves by quite a bit. Right now he is a much better QB than Wimbush, and is probably a better option than a true freshman.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a guy who doesn't get many reps. Let him have an off season working with the first team, and I'm sure he improves by quite a bit. Right now he is a much better QB than Wimbush, and is probably a better option than a true freshman.

Well Davis would be a red shirt freshman but Jurkovic a true freshman. I would say let the best player play.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be right.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HE took the job from Wim after this game. Right on BK making the change. This offense was miserable the 1st half and LSU forced ND to throw the ball. They took the run away and said "here, beat us with your arm". Well, they got beat by the arm, it just wasn't Wimbush. The OL played much better once they didn't have to block 7 guys rushing. They gave Book time and he got better as the game went on. Book has a lot of work to do, but he should absolutely start next season. He's more than capable of being a college football QB.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HE took the job from Wim after this game. Right on BK making the change. This offense was miserable the 1st half and LSU forced ND to throw the ball. They took the run away and said "here, beat us with your arm". Well, they got beat by the arm, it just wasn't Wimbush. The OL played much better once they didn't have to block 7 guys rushing. They gave Book time and he got better as the game went on. Book has a lot of work to do, but he should absolutely start next season. He's more than capable of being a college football QB.

The guy is a monster, hoping he's protecting Jimmy Garoppolo this time next year.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is a monster, hoping he's protecting Jimmy Garoppolo this time next year.

If SF can score some WR and defense help. I cannot see why not. Couple WR I can see for SF are Landry and Amendola (if cut). Landry would be even better than now.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If SF can score some WR and defense help. I cannot see why not. Couple WR I can see for SF are Landry and Amendola (if cut). Landry would be even better than now.
I like our WRs. Its really not a need. Dont get me i would take one. I like taylor, goodwin and Garcon.