• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did Clemens earn another start?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just how long are we going to continue to blame the O - coordinator or the Receivers and the O-Line? 1...2 or 3 more seasons? I've never really seen the spark in Bradford. Not from day 1. and now he will have to have his knee cut. What are the odds that he can come back from that? and come back to what? being a mediocre NFL quarterback? The Rams need to make the QB position their top priority in the off season. There now I'm guilty of blasphemy. lol

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't cut knees anymore Rambunctious. Arthroscopic surgery uses an incision the diameter of a pencil on either side of the knee and they can fit all of the microtools into those two holes to repair and sew up the damage. The only way they cut knees anymore is if a dude has an avulsion fracture or tear where the tissue pulls a chunk of bone with it. And even then they often repair that with arthroscopy tools. He'll have two holes sutured up and no zippers likes decades ago. He'll be ready to go by camp next year.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't cut knees anymore Rambunctious. Arthroscopic surgery uses an incision the diameter of a pencil on either side of the knee and they can fit all of the microtools into those two holes to repair and sew up the damage. The only way they cut knees anymore is if a dude has an avulsion fracture or tear where the tissue pulls a chunk of bone with it. And even then they often repair that with arthroscopy tools. He'll have two holes sutured up and no zippers likes decades ago. He'll be ready to go by camp next year.

I know that Retro...by "come back from" I meant in his head as well as his knee...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First minus the two interceptions, I liked what Clemens did mostly. I liked him being able to extend the pocket (better than Bradford)and run it and take a hit and get up and play (Wilson). I think Stacy plays and splits 60/40 with Richardson and they get into the end zone. Rams win this week against the Titans. Things to watch though, Locker and his running and extention of the pocket and the Titans defensive backfield (not bad). The Rams will need to run and run they will. Dahl out (good) and I want to see some site of Jones, does he actually play for the Rams? Hey and look, for all you that want a better draft choise, the Rams have not been great in the draft anyway, so 6-7-8-9....who cares, win a few games instead.:nod:

There was at least one play other than the picks that bugged me, and that was the play that resulted in Jake Long drawing a flag for being down the field. Clemens really should've ran that one in for 6.