• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devs vs Panthers Game 6 GDT

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game! Worked through most of it, and rushed home from work listening to the game on XM, walk into my room, turn the TV on, and a minute later, BOOM! Can't get any better than that.

For game 7, I just hope there's no let down, as in, a lopsided loss on our end. I don't really see that happening, though. As cup said, pressure is on Florida. Then again, neither of these team with the current lineup have a ton of experience winning a series. So, we'll see. But in the mean time, it was great to see the Devils step up when they needed to the most. That alone is a 180 from what we've recently seen in the playoffs.

Let's get it friends! Let's go DEVILS!!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Behind Marty breaking the wins record, and the Stevens jersey retirement, that Zajac goal was probably the best moment I've seen live. The place erupted and everybody hung around for a few minutes longer than usual.

That said, still room to improve. We got away with a lot of bad turnovers and sloppy play in our own end and neutral zone. The 4th line played great again. I agree Kovy's skating has been noticably different. However, him just being out there is a game changer. Look at the OT winner, he drew 2 defenders to him when he crossed the blueline, leaving Zajac all alone to walk right in on goal.

I predicted a big game 7, so let's hope I'm right.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
im happy they didnt just mail it in. they played like a team that needed to win the game and look what happened? they won the game! just the same effort is needed in game 7

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Behind Marty breaking the wins record, and the Stevens jersey retirement, that Zajac goal was probably the best moment I've seen live. The place erupted and everybody hung around for a few minutes longer than usual.

That said, still room to improve. We got away with a lot of bad turnovers and sloppy play in our own end and neutral zone. The 4th line played great again. I agree Kovy's skating has been noticably different. However, him just being out there is a game changer. Look at the OT winner, he drew 2 defenders to him when he crossed the blueline, leaving Zajac all alone to walk right in on goal.

I predicted a big game 7, so let's hope I'm right.

He looks hesitant to try and power around guys. I know he likes to hold at the half wall when he comes in on the break, but he's essentially done it every play the last two games.