• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devils vs Jets Thread

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Game is underway already and the Devils are down 0-1 on a delayed penalty kill.

The goal hurt a lot. The guys weren't even trying when Wheeler scored. Salvador is gliding around with his stick in the air as Wheeler cuts over towards him on the goal. He probably would have caused some trouble for Wheeler if he actually gave a fuck and tried to get back.

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh yea, Zid was out of position on the goal and it let Wheeler go in on a breakaway. He's usually out of position though so nothing really new.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 periods and not a second of watchable hockey. This is not a fun team to watch. Start firing the fucking puck. I'm tired of these attempted cycles where we cough the puck up. I don't know if there's just no chemistry, if the lines need to be shaken up or what but nobody on this team is in sync. Very frustrating to watch.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryce Salvador just absolutely gift wrapped a turnover in the slot to Blake Wheeler and Schneider pulled a save out of his ass. Salvador, buddy, what do you have left in the tank. Physically you're shot, mentally you're losing it. Is he funny in the weight room or something?

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryce Salvador just absolutely gift wrapped a turnover in the slot to Blake Wheeler and Schneider pulled a save out of his ass. Salvador, buddy, what do you have left in the tank. Physically you're shot, mentally you're losing it. Is he funny in the weight room or something?

That was just brutal. Friggin no look centering pass in your own defensive zone!!!!

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 periods and not a second of watchable hockey. This is not a fun team to watch. Start firing the fucking puck. I'm tired of these attempted cycles where we cough the puck up. I don't know if there's just no chemistry, if the lines need to be shaken up or what but nobody on this team is in sync. Very frustrating to watch.

Just about the only line showing any chemistry is Gionta-Josefson-Rutoo which is a bit of a problem

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It makes sense as this is basically last years team without Camel and Havlat. Last years team was just as unwatchable.

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
swing and a miss by Merrill

Great play by Severson to break up that 4 on 2 or whatever it was

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Severson has been great all year. Merrill not so much. I would like to see him get a day off just to clear his mind. Bad turnovers and missing the puck this game.

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Has Salvador had a shift lately....

Sal has been given doghouse duty with Larsson. He's not getting much time but he's making huge mistakes each time he's out there. Larsson has been good and hopefully will take Sal's spot. I think Larsson senses it because he's been playing a tough in your face style this game and hopefully showing Pete that he can do what Sal does minus the brain farts and lack of skating.

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sal has been given doghouse duty with Larsson. He's not getting much time but he's making huge mistakes each time he's out there. Larsson has been good and hopefully will take Sal's spot. I think Larsson senses it because he's been playing a tough in your face style this game and hopefully showing Pete that he can do what Sal does minus the brain farts and lack of skating.

Saw a few near the end with Larsson out with Greene too. Greene essentially getting double shifted...please bench Sal.

Oh and one more thing, Larsson has something called upside potential

Last edited by a moderator:

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wheeler is fast.
Kane is fast.
Schnieder is bad against breakaways.

I hope to see a pulled goalie towards the end of OT if it gets to it.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sal should not see a second of OT
Would be great for Cory to steal one for us.