• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devils are for Sale

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes not even talking in circles, hes not smart enough for it. Hes doing simple deflection and ignoring. He doesnt even have an understanding of basic English or know how to use words properly considering he keep accusing me of twisting his words around.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
no im ignoring it...because you like to twist my posts :)

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
we are a small market team? really? yet we are almost always at the top of the salary cap every year. man i know a bunch of buffalo/yotes/oiler/isle fans who wish they were that type of "small market". i mean we do live in the most expensive state when it comes to personal income.

listen no one was coming when we were winning either.....thats what and forgive me for being rude but thats what BORING hockey gets you. years and years of watching us match lines pando/madden getting massive ice time just kills anyone and their interest! i dont care if we win 2-1 i'm not going to put down for EXPENSIVE tickets to watch that crap. yeah this year sucked what are you going to do? if your going to base this kovalchuk deal on one year then yeah i guess it was a fail but lets get real? id also like to point out that our marketing for years hasnt been that great and im sure you dont have to look hard to find people that dont even know nj has a hockey team!

i agree that everyone would take parise over kovalchuk but lets get real kovalchuks 6 million hit isnt whats hurting us right now...and the funny thing is you should know that

where did i make a factual statement bro :)

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not ignoring anything....

no im ignoring it...

What-a-twist.jpg

DevFan60

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tilo & cup, can you stop your fight on this board? It becomes very annoying. We are here to discuss and argue about our team, but not to create fight between Devils fans. Please handshake, and look forward to something positive.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DF60, if you like you and I can talk about it in PM. I cant send you one but you should be able to send me one

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i have no problem talking on here.....new bro is looking for the trouble....guess thats typical

DevFan60

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, it is all on you. It is just getting a little dirty. I hope that your fight will stop right at here. Let's talk Devils, and not pointing each others personal issues.
Team is not going to be sold. :o

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tilo & cup, can you stop your fight on this board? It becomes very annoying. We are here to discuss and argue about our team, but not to create fight between Devils fans. Please handshake, and look forward to something positive.

Good luck with that.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, if anyone wants to talk about it my PM box is open. Maybe I should just make some snide remarks

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I bring your attention to there not being a post 56 or 57.not for nothing I'm not here to argue and as I said if you don't want to take the opinions of others seriously I'm not going to take yours seriously.I've tried making light of it through the use of humor but you don't seem to respond well to that.not saying you don't have the right to be here but if your intention is to pick fights or argue I'll just assume you don't exist .plenty of other guys here capable of holding a hockey related conversation.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I bring your attention to there not being a post 56 or 57.not for nothing I'm not here to argue and as I said if you don't want to take the opinions of others seriously I'm not going to take yours seriously.I've tried making light of it through the use of humor but you don't seem to respond well to that.not saying you don't have the right to be here but if your intention is to pick fights or argue I'll just assume you don't exist .plenty of other guys here capable of holding a hockey related conversation.

then STOP POSTING to me!!!!!!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tilo the smartest thing you can do is to no longer acknowledge cups existence.if he doesn't have anything productive to add to a valid statement or opinion or can't take what hes dishing out he's not worth your time.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
good thinking i wish he would follow his own advice because i keep calling him bro BRO BRO and he keeps talking to me! damn brother!