• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deshaun Watson may want out of Houston

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it possible that the lawyer has coached all of these women to sing the same song for a payday? Sure ..very plausible.
If they were all working at the same place ...I would say that is exactly what is a happening.

But all of these women are independent massage therapist. It "appears" that Watson may have been scoping out various massage therapists to see which ones would give happy endings.

There is one puzzle piece missing. How did all of them end up being retained by the same lawyer if they are all indeed "independent" with no connection with each other.

Good question. Either 5 more just showed up to the lawyer less than 24 hours after announcing the first or the lawyer has been knocking on the door to anyone who has given Deshuan a message

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roddy should know, he's tried many times...

Honestly though he's an idiot. Of course you can force someone to give you a bj

I picture Deshaun saying "You're not helping, Roddy"

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, in today's world, if he is to receive equal treatment, he should be cancelled!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or were you not involved with that one. I always thought same owners of the whole block there

Stans, accross the street from the old bowling alley

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the type of person who gets involved with these types of allegations because the information is usually all over the place and nothing complete or direct. However, its things like this that I hate how our media works. Allegations and information about investigations should not be made public until all facts have been investigated and a trial is set. I personally believe that all sexual assault allegations should be investigated, as it is a crime. But the information should not be made public about who is saying what about who, this is a dangerous game to play and creates trials by the public. Even if cleared, Watson's name will now have been covered in mud and create issues for his potential future career. And if these reports come out to be nothing more than an attempt to tarnish his name and a cash grab, which I personally think they are just reading the allegations, both the women and lawyer should be given their own trials for attempting to slander a persons name and ruin their livelihood.
You are assuming Watson is not guilty. Pretty fair assumption.
It is not likely that he is innocent however. In civil court if he is not innocent, that is another matter alltogether.....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So funny how the media believe women about everything like women don't make shit up.

It is so embarrassing

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think there are sleazy lawyers out there that can 'get' accusers to say stuff with the promise of a payday against a rich person or company? If so, you're pretty naive. It happens every day in this country with car crash victims, medical malpractice, etc and now sexual harassment is another easy one.
This is the exact same playbook they used on Antonio Brown when he went from Oakland to the Pats. I don’t recall hearing anything about those allegations after that.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still love if Wilson for Watson and a 1st now.

Poogie25

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned last week that he seems to have shady character,funny how a week later all this is coming out. Im not saying he did it but he definetely isnt the leader they thought he was. Once he loses an endorsement or two then it will get real crazy. He probably will be suspended 4-8 games,then get traded mid season to Patriots .

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Watson is in trouble.

This massage therapist works out of her home ...so this is not some shady massage parlor deal.

The alleged incident occurred on March 30, 2020, according to the lawsuit filed on behalf of a woman identified as Jane Doe. Watson, 25, denied the allegations on Tuesday.

The lawsuit claims Watson repeatedly told the massage therapist to focus on his “groin area,” and the woman began feeling “extremely uncomfortable” after roughly 25 minutes “due to Watson’s comments and behavior.”

The massage therapist believed “Watson wanted a massage for only one reason—sex,” according to the suit.

Watson allegedly tried to direct the woman to his penis several times, and “purposely exposed the tip of his penis” from under a towel he brought, according to the lawsuit, which also says Watson repositioned himself so that he “purposely touched Plaintiff’s hand with the tip of his erect penis.”

Jane Doe, said to be a professionally licensed massage therapist who has operated a business out of her home since 2018, promptly asked Watson to leave her home and began crying, which led to the following alleged comment from Watson.

“I know you have a career and a reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours, just like I don’t want anyone messing with mine,” Watson allegedly said, a comment the lawsuit claims Jane Doe took as a threat.

Watson, who the lawsuit says first reached out to Doe via Instagram direct messages two days before the alleged incident, apologized with a text message that Doe did not respond to. Doe then received Instagram direct messages from other NFL stars a few weeks later saying she was recommended for a massage by “Big D,” the suit says, which Doe believed referred to Watson.

The suit was first brought to light by Doe’s lawyer Tony Buzbee in an Instagram post.

yeah, that's pretty bad.he's damaged goods now.what a fucking idiot. He could literally go on tinder and post "who wants to give me a hand job" and have smoking hot women lining up.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, that's pretty bad.he's damaged goods now.what a fucking idiot. He could literally go on tinder and post "who wants to give me a hand job" and have smoking hot women lining up.
Yeah, it's crazy and weird, if true. Hitting up massage therapists to get laid? Not like it would be real tough at a bar are on an app if you're a starting NFL QB.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephanie Whitfield said:
Now the number is 9.

Tony Buzbee just shared nine women have come forward accusing Deshaun Watson of assault. Three civil lawsuits have been filed so far.