• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deshaun Watson may want out of Houston

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lawyer involved is one of the sleaziest characters in Texas, a trial lawyer known for his own escapades involving drugs and alcohol.

He invited some ho to his place who destroyed Andy Warhol artworks, and showed up to his victory party after winning a mayoral primary drunk as a skunk and talking nonsense. He wound up losing the general election.

TLTR, is this the 17 min version of how he grew up with a father who was a butcher, a mother who was a school bus driver and how he's a ex-marine?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, nothing shady at all about this or the timing of the allegation or the connection the lawyer has with the owner

Nothing fishy about the whole situation :spy:

The alleged incident took place in March 2020.

So your saying the owners & the lawyer set this up in March 2020 so to have leverage for the contract dispute that had not happened yet because it was 6 months into the future?

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The alleged incident took place in March 2020.

So your saying the owners & the lawyer set this up in March 2020 so to have leverage for the contract dispute that had not happened yet because it was 6 months into the future?

Nah

Don't really think the owners had any connections in this, just the lawyer looking for a cash grab/ a way to get his name out more.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLTR, is this the 17 min version of how he grew up with a father who was a butcher, a mother who was a school bus driver and how he's a ex-marine?

I think he always says that but yes, the really drunk version.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the reports I read he's been accused of assaulting at least one massuese with his erect penis.

When I think of the word assault, I think physical attack. As in he wielded his stiffie like a club and bludgeoned her with it. Black eyes, contusions, bruises etc.

Also as a sports fan I think I should at least be able to see what his accusers look like.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the 2nd complaint is from the same women.
Don't think so. Here a quote from the article:

Similar to the first woman’s filing, the second victim is seeking a jury trial after a period of discovery, including a venue of Harris County for the proceedings.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...e-senate-rules-in-order-to-govern/vi-BB1eHE8t

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...-expansion-of-vaccine-eligibility/ar-BB1eHCi4

Houston attorney Tony Buzbee sent shock waves around the NFL world when he announced via an Instagram post on Tuesday that he was filing a sexual assault lawsuit against disgruntled Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson on behalf of a TODAY Sports
While Watson denied any wrongdoing regarding that matter, Buzbee unveiled on Wednesday that more cases are coming.

"My associate, Cornelia, and I will file the second of what is now four cases on behalf of women against Deshaun Watson today," Buzbee captioned an Instagram post. "The cases allege assault. We won't share the alleged details here, and we won't try the case in the press, but the cases are publicly filed for all to see

oldmaninthedesert702

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Jeez you could be right. Just has to sell "I'm crazy" act so the Texans be begging someone to take him off their hands. LOL
dead serious, that head honcho in Houston was in Foxboro for over 20 years before he tool the job with the Texans, the teams are talking

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think so. Here a quote from the article:

Similar to the first woman’s filing, the second victim is seeking a jury trial after a period of discovery, including a venue of Harris County for the proceedings.
Looks like i mis read something.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dead serious, that head honcho in Houston was in Foxboro for over 20 years before he tool the job with the Texans, the teams are talking
I'm sure the Texans have talked to a lot of teams. Think he's going to remain in Houston unless a lot more crap comes out.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sen. Ossoff: 'We may need to revise the Senate rules in order to govern'

County health departments given short notice on expansion of vaccine eligibility

Houston attorney Tony Buzbee sent shock waves around the NFL world when he announced via an Instagram post on Tuesday that he was filing a sexual assault lawsuit against disgruntled Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson on behalf of a TODAY Sports
While Watson denied any wrongdoing regarding that matter, Buzbee unveiled on Wednesday that more cases are coming.

"My associate, Cornelia, and I will file the second of what is now four cases on behalf of women against Deshaun Watson today," Buzbee captioned an Instagram post. "The cases allege assault. We won't share the alleged details here, and we won't try the case in the press, but the cases are publicly filed for all to see
What? Now its FOUR cases?
I wonder if these don't come out if he wasn't asking out of Houston?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Now its FOUR cases?
I wonder if these don't come out if he wasn't asking out of Houston?
Who knows? I guess that a lot young men go to get a "massage" expecting they would get more then just a massage. Rich athletes probably figure it's a given.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the reports I read he's been accused of assaulting at least one massuese with his erect penis.

When I think of the word assault, I think physical attack. As in he wielded his stiffie like a club and bludgeoned her with it. Black eyes, contusions, bruises etc.

Also as a sports fan I think I should at least be able to see what his accusers look like.
You would think that but from what a lawyer told me assault is any form of unwanted touching so if you stick your pinky finger out and touch someone on their elbow they can say you were touching them inappropriately because it wasn't welcomed you could be charged with assault now whether the government or anyone would push to pursue a case like that is another question. He did tell me about a case where a boss would touch the shoulders all the time of a female worker whenever she did something good in the office however small it was.

What bad about Watsons case is if he really out here touching women with his penis without consent that's sexual assault and that comes with sex offender registration if found guilty. He definitely would want to settle out of court for that.