• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deshaun Watson may want out of Houston

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? When was the last time a DE led his team to a Lombardi?

Not a DE, but as a pass rusher, maybe Von Miller. Manning wasn't very good that year.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way they are giving up Bosa

Yeah, I don't think the Niners would do that deal. Niners are trying to win now, while the Texans would be looking to stock up for the future. I think draft picks would do it, but the question is how many. If Watson indicates he wants to go to SF, that could help because of the no trade clause.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a DE, but as a pass rusher, maybe Von Miller. Manning wasn't very good that year.

Right, but they had more than just Von on D that year...they had a nice push up the middle and vet pass rusher in Ware...so that was more than just Miller... That stated, I've seen what the 9ers d and Chargers D did to the Packers in '19 when each Bosa had a decent compliment....it wasn't pretty for the Pack... just saying.

I wouldn't add Bosa to the deal, but I'm thinking that any 1 player that doesn't play QB wouldn't be worth giving up if there isn't anything else that is too much...IE either Bosa and a top 10 pick I wouldn't do it...you're giving them a real QB and potential impact player...or giving up 1 proven impact player and a potential impact player...just too much for my taste

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is welcome to retire

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when do players get input on front office hires?

Seriously, this shit can get out of hand. There is something to be said for age and experience, something that a young quarterback just doesn't have.

I'm sure having a fucked up HC hasn't helped, either.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have missed the Tweet he posted and then deleted after the GM was hired.
The only person that I listen to when seeking advice is my wife. I have to live with her and have for the past 46 years.
If I pay someone to do something, I expect them to it to the best of their ability and if they don't give me what I believe is the best product, then I don't listen to them or buy their product again. Apparently the McNairs didn't like the information they received. Then again, what experience does Watson have hiring executives to run a business or a football team. Remember, there's a huge difference between "Need" and "Want". What Watson wants, might not be what the Texans need. Watson NEEDS to do his job better and stop worrying about anything else.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,381.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only person that I listen to when seeking advice is my wife. I have to live with her and have for the past 46 years.
If I pay someone to do something, I expect them to it to the best of their ability and if they don't give me what I believe is the best product, then I don't listen to them or buy their product again. Apparently the McNairs didn't like the information they received. Then again, what experience does Watson have hiring executives to run a business or a football team. Remember, there's a huge difference between "Need" and "Want". What Watson wants, might not be what the Texans need. Watson NEEDS to do his job better and stop worrying about anything else.
LOL at needs to do his job better.....

Their defense was 1 of the worst in the last 10 years efficiency wise.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously, this shit can get out of hand. There is something to be said for age and experience, something that a young quarterback just doesn't have.

evidently you've never heard of the NBA... :heh:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go go go running GIF

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still dont think Watson gets traded this offseason. Just rumors with little meaning IMO.

The coaching carousel has basically stopped as of last night and Houston landed on either Bieniemy or Brady. Either hire I am pretty sure would go a long ways to making Watson a lot less cranky.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still dont think Watson gets traded this offseason. Just rumors with little meaning IMO.

The coaching carousel has basically stopped as of last night and Houston landed on either Bieniemy or Brady. Either hire I am pretty sure would go a long ways to making Watson a lot less cranky.
To this point, it has little to do with the head coach but the organization as a whole. A lot of rumors though but the rumors are true he wants out...there is no doubt he will be traded this offseason.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if this was true.
Then they all should be working on one year contracts.

cant have your cake & eat it too!

you sign a multi-year deal. you need to be responsible for it.

#Milliondollarvictims

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When the dumbazz owner promised Deshaun he would be consulted and have a voice

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if this was true.
Then they all should be working on one year contracts.

cant have your cake & eat it too!

you sign a multi-year deal. you need to be responsible for it.
Agree with all that but what do you do when the owner promises you input on the next coach z as d you ignore him? From interviews a as if reading this is just the tip
Of the iceberg in houston Cal McNair has went off the deep end