• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DBACKS v. DOYERS (Webster-De La Rosa - Ray)

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DIAMONDBACKS_0.PNG

Diamondbacks
Lineup 7/5

Nick Ahmed(R) SS
A.J. Pollock(R) CF
Paul Goldschmidt(R) 1B
Yasmany Tomas(R) RF
Welington Castillo(R) C
Aaron Hill(R) 3B
David Peralta(L) LF
Chris Owings(R) 2B
Rubby De La Rosa(R) P

Hopefully, we finally get to .500 today. Even if it's just for a day. Constantly failing to achieve that slightest of moral victories feels like a downer for the fans.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just a refresher, I think I had the team going 77-85 before the Cahill trade & 79-83 after that trade. They are right on that pace.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chris Oliver - 4th rnd pick 2014 - #20 rated Phillies prospect by MLB.com

Scouting grades: Fastball: 65 | Slider: 55 | Changeup: 45 | Control: 40 | Overall: 45

Oliver didn't pitch much in his first two seasons at Arkansas before moving into the rotation as a junior. He fared well in the role but wasn't able to carry that momentum into his professional debut.

Oliver has good stuff but suffered from significant control problems after signing. His fastball sits in the mid 90s and can reach 97 mph. His breaking ball is inconsistent but gives him a second above-average pitch at its best. His changeup is a work in progress, and continuing to improve it will be key to his development.

Even before Oliver's struggles in the Minor Leagues, scouts were divided as to whether he was better suited for the rotation or the bullpen. No matter what role he settles into, he'll need to polish some of the rough edges in his game.

Josh Taylor - Undrafted - Unranked

We had to do something with our large bonus pool of money that we can't spend. So we flipped #1($5,393,900) for the #9($3,041,700) pool, a good prospect, & a lottery ticket. Hopefully there will some more trades with our pool money.

Goldy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,059.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just a refresher, I think I had the team going 77-85 before the Cahill trade & 79-83 after that trade. They are right on that pace.

I'd actually be content with that. Anything more is a plus. Team really isn't as far off as some think we are