• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dbacks @ Urinators

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a comment to friend the other day about his higher K rate this season. Some rumblings going around that KT has wanted Goldy to be more aggressive this season, which is attributing to his struggles at times. more KT bullshit

Still, he is having another really great season, but I can see him putting more pressure on himself in those situations.

The K-rate is nearly double from last season. I can appreciate the aggression but his game is sitting back and waiting on the ball. I actually would mind a few home run trade off for a higher batting average. He is currently carrying our offense which is why you can't really question him as a player.

Btw...KT should not be allowed to give baseball advice if that is really the case!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the duck does that inviolate Gonzalez always get our goat?!?!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My kids got me some Aqua Di Gio cologne and my wife got me a 5ft by 3ft aerial view of tiger stadium(LSU's football field). We are going to go to Oreganos for dinner.

Hope everyone has a happy Father's Day!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why Ross tried to go for two! Thank goodness we got the run!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dodgers are giving away hello kitty travel mugs?!?! It is amazing what you can find in that landfill that is Chavez ravine!