• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daytona Saturday Night Under the Lights

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not missed anything. I think you've missed the point. And there is no such word as "yall" unless you graduated from ebonics.

Alright, I agree with you on the JJ stuff but that's crossing the line. Y'all is most definitely a word.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really Edisto. Show me a dictionary that has that contraction in it. Even the dictionaries used at most Universities, you won't find it. "Ain't" is there, but "yall" or "y'all". is not. No line was crossed here. If someone is in the business of refuting perceived untruths, then I was within the rules to do the same.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really Edisto. Show me a dictionary that has that contraction in it. Even the dictionaries used at most Universities, you won't find it. "Ain't" is there, but "yall" or "y'all". is not. No line was crossed here. If someone is in the business of refuting perceived untruths, then I was within the rules to do the same.

easy bro, just messin around. :L

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know how you know when you have won an argument on the internet? When the other poster has to resort to attacking the other poster's grammar.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yall should know I ain't got time to type "you all"

and i'm out!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeffro. You are more obtuse than I thought. Considering that I spend all of my time trying "win" arguments on these threads, I am just so defeated. lol!!

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmie didn't speed on pit road... He played the timing lines which is legal. He passed (Biffle?) because he was slowing down to enter his stall. Jimmie did wreck ambrose into Kahne which was pretty sad but I don't think he cheats. Knaus is a genius getting that car right and Jimmie is a hell of a driver. It is boring to watch him dominate every race but until someone can outsmart them then it will stay that way.

Gillian does wreck Danica a lot and race her harder than he does the other guys. I'm not a Danica fan or anything but she needs to punt him into the fence a few times.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmie didn't speed on pit road... He played the timing lines which is legal. He passed (Biffle?) because he was slowing down to enter his stall. Jimmie did wreck ambrose into Kahne which was pretty sad but I don't think he cheats. Knaus is a genius getting that car right and Jimmie is a hell of a driver. It is boring to watch him dominate every race but until someone can outsmart them then it will stay that way.

Gillian does wreck Danica a lot and race her harder than he does the other guys. I'm not a Danica fan or anything but she needs to punt him into the fence a few times.

Careful, retroram will say you are obtuse since you don't think Jimmie is cheating or that Gilligan is obsessed with Danica.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful, retroram will say you are obtuse since you don't think Jimmie is cheating or that Gilligan is obsessed with Danica.

Anyone who uses obtuse on a sports forum other than to describe an angle needs to gtfo.

cyorgan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to lie. I was actually happy that Kahne got punted out of line late in the race.:nod: He was very obtuse during his time with the late great Red Bull Racing team and did nothing but piss and moan the entire year he was there.:lame: Lost a lot of respect for him and admittedly I enjoy his lack of success in that 5 car.

I'm just surprised that y'all haven't brought up the fact that Jimmie's car was just flat out dominant all day. Cheating or not, he just had that car that could handle exceptionally well that nobody could touch.

As for Danica, I believe she's got a bit of a score to settle with Reed Sorenson and David Stremme as well...:whistle: