• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darnell Mooney bu-bye

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. 2's and 3's are a dime a dozen.

They'll look amazing with a good oline and QB and like dogshit with Justin Fields.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. 2's and 3's are a dime a dozen.

Sh*t...I don't know how any Bears fan can say that after we put Devin Hester at 2 and still somehow made the NFC Championship. The pain is still real from that "experiment." If we had a legit 1 or 2 that year....Cutler/Forte/Olson and our D covered up that deficiency so much. Then we dump Olson, the only legit option we had. *facepalm*

Dime a dozen my ass.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you being so dense? The Bears have 4 WR's on the roster. Who would you like to see to fill the final 2 roster spots? If your answer is "After picking/signing (insert players here) at O-line, we should do this"...Fine...Do you have any idea, though?
Lets dumb this down even further because i knew this conversation would eventually degenerate as it always does with you...
Take our existing WRs put them in a hat and pick 1 or 2 randomly. Or use the very very last pick on a WR. Bam! WR2 ready! Happy dumb guy?

Lemme guess...Some copout response with bullsh*t about everyone else being an idiot and no actual answer again, right?
You are an idiots. And most people on here are as well. Look at the history. Look at the state of this team. We don't even know who the QB is and you think you somehow "got me" with a stupid WR2 question. Look at the numbers of this oline. Look at the reach for Montez Sweat. These are the important positions. And yet again, like every freaking year, we're in here looking a WR. Does that not scream stupidity to you?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sh*t...I don't know how any Bears fan can say that after we put Devin Hester at 2 and still somehow made the NFC Championship. The pain is still real from that "experiment." If we had a legit 1 or 2 that year....Cutler/Forte/Olson and our D covered up that deficiency so much. Then we dump Olson, the only legit option we had. *facepalm*

Dime a dozen my ass.

Devin Hester "is going to awesome as a WR". Oh i remember that. I said he would suck and most thought "no way, look how fast his is". Thanks for the reminder.

And why did we make the playoffs that year with a shitty WR2 like Devin Hester? Does that clue you in on how important WR2 is at all?

(3,2,1..the jiddy backpedaling and changing the subject, the jiddy dance, is coming)

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets dumb this down even further because i knew this conversation would eventually degenerate as it always does with you...
Take our existing WRs put them in a hat and pick 1 or 2 randomly. Or use the very very last pick on a WR. Bam! WR2 ready! Happy dumb guy?

By this logic we should just re-sign Claypool and it would be fine....Not every player is equal. But fine...You'll take anything off the scrap heap. Duly noted.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are an idiots. And most people on here are as well. Look at the history. Look at the state of this team. We don't even know who the QB is and you think you somehow "got me" with a stupid WR2 question. Look at the numbers of this oline. Look at the reach for Montez Sweat. These are the important positions. And yet again, like every freaking year, we're in here looking a WR. Does that not scream stupidity to you?

I think it's fair to operate under the assumption that the Bears are taking Williams at 1 when trying to see where the Bears might be going with the rest of this offseason. Do I think a big FA WR signing or high draft pick (IE #9) is an absolute necessity? Not really...but it feels like the Bears may go that way from what I've read/heard. But this draft is also pretty deep with WR's...so it's entirely likely the Bears draft one in a later round and/or sign a FA without very much star power. What is your deal with wanting to talk about options for our team? God forbid we talk about WR's in a thread about Darnell Mooney the spot they would be replacing.

As far as "got me/got you"...Umm ok...I mean...Isn't that what this thread is about? That's YOUR premise dude. This thread is all about "Got you guys that thought Darnell Mooney was any good" or whatever. Why wouldn't you expect tit-for-tat discussion to follow suit? F*cking...duh.

If you'd prefer to talk about offensive or defensive linemen that you'd like to see drafted/signed instead...Well go the f*ck ahead. I'm not stopping you.

The truth is you won't go here, there or anywhere about with your bullsh*t...Because it seems your ONLY thing is sh*tting on everyone else.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin Hester "is going to awesome as a WR". Oh i remember that. I said he would suck and most thought "no way, look how fast his is". Thanks for the reminder.

And why did we make the playoffs that year with a shitty WR2 like Devin Hester? Does that clue you in on how important WR2 is at all?

(3,2,1..the jiddy backpedaling and changing the subject, the jiddy dance, is coming)

We went to the playoffs therefore WR2 is an unimportant position. Yeah....I need to backpedal hard there. *rolls eyes*

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By this logic we should just re-sign Claypool and it would be fine....Not every player is equal. But fine...You'll take anything off the scrap heap. Duly noted.
Just don't give up a 2nd round pick for him. Claypool, a trade you favored at the time. More evidence of stupidity.

I think it's fair to operate under the assumption that the Bears are taking Williams at 1 when trying to see where the Bears might be going with the rest of this offseason. Do I think a big FA WR signing or high draft pick (IE #9) is an absolute necessity? Not really...but it feels like the Bears may go that way from what I've read/heard
Too many assumptions based on what you "heard/read". No one cares. No one knows what the Bears will do.

What is your deal with wanting to talk about options for our team? God forbid we talk about WR's in a thread about Darnell Mooney the spot they would be replacing.
I don't mind talking options for the team. Just don't enjoy talking about options that aren't important.

As far as "got me/got you"...Umm ok...I mean...Isn't that what this thread is about? That's YOUR premise dude. This thread is all about "Got you guys that thought Darnell Mooney was any good" or whatever. Why wouldn't you expect tit-for-tat discussion to follow suit? F*cking...duh.
Pestering me on who will replace the impotent Darnell Mooney is hardly "tit-for-tat"

The truth is you won't go here, there or anywhere about with your bullsh*t...Because it seems your ONLY thing is sh*tting on everyone else.
You can see it however you want, i'm fine with that.

We went to the playoffs therefore WR2 is an unimportant position. Yeah....I need to backpedal hard there. *rolls eyes*
You brought up Hester having still made the playoffs. Not me.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don't give up a 2nd round pick for him. Claypool, a trade you favored at the time. More evidence of stupidity.

Too many assumptions based on what you "heard/read". No one cares. No one knows what the Bears will do.

I don't mind talking options for the team. Just don't enjoy talking about options that aren't important.

Pestering me on who will replace the impotent Darnell Mooney is hardly "tit-for-tat"

You can see it however you want, i'm fine with that.

You brought up Hester having still made the playoffs. Not me.

Yeah...We're taking Williams. Whatever to the rest.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...We're taking Williams. Whatever to the rest.
And there it is! The circle is complete. That jiddy dance is never late

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there it is! The circle is complete. That jiddy dance is never late

I mean...If you were at least a little bit genuine, I would tapdance with you for hours. It just never goes anywhere man. *shrugs*

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...If you were at least a little bit genuine, I would tapdance with you for hours. It just never goes anywhere man. *shrugs*
dance monkey dance!

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dance monkey dance!
mads6_zpsf724631e.gif

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dime a dozen my ass.
So to be clear, your argument is that because a DB/KR couldn't hack it at being a No. 1 or even a 2, then 2's and 3's aren't a dime a dozen?

Mooney would've been fine had he a decent QB.

And let's not forget the latest info, that the Bears offered him a very fair contract last year, and he chose to gamble on himself. He lost.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks line we might go DE or OL at 9 now.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Dime a dozen”….Meanwhile, in reality…Bears filling WR2.