• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-1) | 8:30pm ET | ESPN

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Physically yes and not nice to make fun of the less fortunate. His vocabulary is up to 4 words fat derp stacks cheese, much progress for Radio

gay

Radio ...... he said you would give yourself one,,,,,,,,, if you could read.............. and read what you wrote ......... have a popsicle

double gay. i never gave him a rainbow and he said i gave myself a rainbow

derp

Lets not sell him short.

You forgot "vcash" and "hahahahahaha"

maybe you two boners can rub two rocks together and come up with something better than 200 total vCash and weak sauce putdowns.

all because PDay served doofy doo up something nice.

hahahaha

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gay

derp

maybe you two boners can rub two rocks together and come up with something better than 200 total vCash and weak sauce putdowns.

hahahaha

VCash lol how are you doing fighting all those dragons in the dungeons? . Heard you bought Parkplace and Boardwalk with all your do-ray-me, nice playa

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gay

derp

hahahaha
You might want to consider taking some of your beloved vcash and buying some intelligence with it, because you keep digging a hole of stupidity with every key stroke.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to consider taking some of your beloved vcash and buying some intelligence with it, because you keep digging a hole if stupidity with every key stroke.

He had 0 Vcash but bought some with his level 3 membership. Think you get 50,000 of play money

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm having a blast with it. Like I originally said...

he's an easy target.

you haven't done anything yet, sport. when are you going to enthrall us with your wisdom and superb vocabulary? so far you've started a mildly retarded meltdown and accused me of rainbowing myself and you which I clearly didn't do.

You might want to consider taking some of your beloved vcash and buying some intelligence with it, because you keep digging a hole of stupidity with every key stroke.

Derp
I have two college degrees and trust me, you can't pay for continuing education with vCash. Real money or scholarships/grants...not vCash.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,681.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3