• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak and DK for Godwin?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which side do you want in non PPR?

My team
Russ Wilson, Goff
Najee, Chubb, Hunt, Patterson, Pacheco, Mostert
Godwin, Pittman, Curtis Samuel, Boyd
Hockensen, Kittle

His team
Kyler, Wentz, Dak
Clyde, Swift, Jamaal Williams, Dobbins
Kupp, AJ Brown, DK, Julio
Goedert

I’m leaning no, but questioning. Will Godwin be banged up all year? Is Goff reliable all year? Will Russ ever cook?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dk and Godwin are close of you factor the injury in. Dak pushes that side over the top. I like that deal for you

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My team
Russ Wilson, Goff
Hockensen, Kittle

His team
Kyler, Wentz, Dak
Goedert

I’m leaning no, but questioning. Will Godwin be banged up all year? Is Goff reliable all year? Will Russ ever cook?

is this super flex or 2 qb?? if not this seems very lateral to me... I do like DK more than Godwin.. but TB is going to be much more consistent than Seattle...

so even though I do like DK more that Godwin I would probably out of principle reject or counter... I hate lateral deals...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sell Godwin for that in a heart beat. Geno isn't great but there will still be some nice volume days for DK, basically getting Dak for free and you can afford to wait on him with Goff playing well right now. Although a game against Patriot defense could easily bring Goff back to earth this weekend.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is this super flex or 2 qb?? if not this seems very lateral to me... I do like DK more than Godwin.. but TB is going to be much more consistent than Seattle...

so even though I do like DK more that Godwin I would probably out of principle reject or counter... I hate lateral deals...

Nope. 1 QB

I don’t understand your reasoning. Dak kind of makes it not lateral.
The question is do you see Dak as an upgrade on Russ/Goff…but it shouldn’t really matter if you like DK more than Godwin.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also. I’m playing this owner this week. Doesn’t affect my choice, but a fun little nugget.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. 1 QB

I don’t understand your reasoning. Dak kind of makes it not lateral.
The question is do you see Dak as an upgrade on Russ/Goff…but it shouldn’t really matter if you like DK more than Godwin.

I don't... first off we don't know when dak will be back 100%... or if he will be... and you are not starting dak this week when both Russ and Goff have either bad matchups or THURSDAY game...

are you going to drop one of russ or Goff?? the lions have shown that in a shoot out they are willing to shoot out... I don't think this week is good for either... but I would rather play matchups between them two than dak and one of them... I guess if you want to keep all three, but you are never going to choose correctly... NEVER!!!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't... first off we don't know when dak will be back 100%... or if he will be... and you are not starting dak this week when both Russ and Goff have either bad matchups or THURSDAY game...

are you going to drop one of russ or Goff?? the lions have shown that in a shoot out they are willing to shoot out... I don't think this week is good for either... but I would rather play matchups between them two than dak and one of them... I guess if you want to keep all three, but you are never going to choose correctly... NEVER!!!

I’d be dropping James Cook (didn’t list him).
Plan would be to roll with Russ/Goff until Dak comes back, then I assume Goff would be expendable by then.

…or I might be interested in selling Russ after a good game.

I was leaning no, but my mind is changing.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d be dropping James Cook (didn’t list him).
Plan would be to roll with Russ/Goff until Dak comes back, then I assume Goff would be expendable by then.

…or I might be interested in selling Russ after a good game.

I was leaning no, but my mind is changing.
owning three QBs in a one QB league is very dangeRuss

you will never choose correctly... saying you will drop Goff is even scarier as he is your highest ceiling... as that team has a good offense and a terrible defense... they can score vs anyone... but they will play to the pace of weaker, or defensive first teams like the patriots...

I honestly don't see you and this team to be good matchup for a trade.... But if you want to force one, I guess this is fine assuming you like DK more than Godwin..

I consider the QB addition to this deal to be a THROW IN... so I would not make any decision based on it... If you are tired of waiting for Godwin to ball out then DK is a decent improvement... But be careful with DK... Seattle looked good because of their opponent last week... that offense is not that good... I mean how much do you trust Geno??

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
owning three QBs in a one QB league is very dangeRuss

you will never choose correctly... saying you will drop Goff is even scarier as he is your highest ceiling... as that team has a good offense and a terrible defense... they can score vs anyone... but they will play to the pace of weaker defensive first teams like the patriots...

I honestly don't see you and this team to be good matchup for a trade.... But if you want to force one, I guess this is fine assuming you like DK more than Godwin..

I consider the QB addition to this deal to be a THROW IN... so I would not make any decision based on it... If you are tired of waiting for Godwin to ball out then DK is a decent improvement... But be careful with DK... Seattle looked good because of their opponent last week... that offense is not that good... I mean how much do you trust Geno??

When I drafted Godwin, I assumed I’d be waiting for him to be active (about now), not to have been rushed back early and pick up a hamstring injury. And now, after returning again, is limited in practice with a knee injury.
It’s scary.

I am worried about DK having useless games, but Evans is a TD hog.

Owning three QB is overkill, I agree, but I’m thinking I could arrange something in the future with so many QB starting off struggling.

Some other owners QB situation:

Rodgers/Stafford
Carr/Fields
Burrow/nobody
Cousins/Garoppolo
Brady/Ryan
Herbert/Mariota

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My team
Russ Wilson, Goff
Hockensen, Kittle

His team
Kyler, Wentz, Dak
Goedert

I dint see russ cooking, if he does its gonna be sporadic, hell have a hot stretch or some games though. Sutton and javonte when healthy r all the broncos im buying. Im also steering clear of godwin. Hes been banged up since last year. Whats it gonna take to get one of his other wr’s using godwin as ur bigger piece.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dint see russ cooking, if he does its gonna be sporadic, hell have a hot stretch or some games though. Sutton and javonte when healthy r all the broncos im buying. Im also steering clear of godwin. Hes been banged up since last year. Whats it gonna take to get one of his other wr’s using godwin as ur bigger piece.

I didn’t ask, but I’d bet Kupp and Brown were staying put.

I accepted the offer.
Going with Russ tonight. Hopefully he builds off last game.

I’ll be hunting to make an offer in a few weeks. We’ll see what happens.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t ask, but I’d bet Kupp and Brown were staying put.

I accepted the offer.
Going with Russ tonight. Hopefully he builds off last game.

I’ll be hunting to make an offer in a few weeks. We’ll see what happens.
Russ should have a good game. Colts pass d has been kinda bad.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'd do the deal but not because I think Dak is anything special (he didn't do squat before he got hurt) - think he's better than Wilson, but debatable if he's an upgrade on Goff at this point. I do think that DK will outscore Godwin since he can't stay on the field for any length of time. ..... thus do it.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'd do the deal but not because I think Dak is anything special (he didn't do squat before he got hurt) - think he's better than Wilson, but debatable if he's an upgrade on Goff at this point. I do think that DK will outscore Godwin since he can't stay on the field for any length of time. ..... thus do it.
Dak will have his full WR room when he comes back (probably), he didn't before. Plus they've finally discovered, like I've been saying for 3 years, that Noah Brown can do more than block. He's coming back to a better team than he left

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak will have his full WR room when he comes back (probably), he didn't before. Plus they've finally discovered, like I've been saying for 3 years, that Noah Brown can do more than block. He's coming back to a better team than he left

And he played TB in his only game. So far, only Mahomes has hung a game on that defense, they've bottled up everyone else

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah…

Unfortunately Goff might just be the 2nd best fantasy QB on TKO’s roster.

Not sure if the issue in Denver is Russ regressing, incompetent coaching, or some combination of both.

But I just don’t think I would be able to start him with any level of confidence right now.

Would love to hear what Fuzzy has to say about the Denver offense.