• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cut list... Louis Nix III??

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of Monday- Nobody is saying Long has moved to tackle. It's just being speculated by media. I predict that Kyle will be playing G and Leno starts at RT on Sunday. Just don't see the benefit of 2 position changes to suit one problem. Give him a week or two of practice reps and then maybe slide him over.

IF they do move him for Packer week, I predict bad things. Hope not.

C

cubzzzfanincali

There's no reason for it to be sacrificing anything. Ducasse has started in the league many games, and long has been practicing the spot. Since this is a development year anyway, why not just do it now?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have guys to play guard. I'd like to see them roll with either ducasse or grasu in Kyles spot. Getting rid of mills is addition by subtraction.

Was wondering myself if Grasu could step in at guard and start.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was wondering myself if Grasu could step in at guard and start.
I don't think so, he can't even step in at C where he was drafted to play. He needs some grooming.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so, he can't even step in at C where he was drafted to play. He needs some grooming.

All he has to do at guard is block. Center is so much more involved, calling out assignments, not to mention snapping the ball. Pretty sure most pro centers have spent at least their first season at guard. You also get him next to Montgomery so he learns what he is saying and doing as the center.

Mills was picked up by Dallas to join one of the best lines in the league.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All he has to do at guard is block. Center is so much more involved, calling out assignments, not to mention snapping the ball. Pretty sure most pro centers have spent at least their first season at guard. You also get him next to Montgomery so he learns what he is saying and doing as the center.

Mills was picked up by Dallas to join one of the best lines in the league.

Lol. You say that as if he's going to be starting.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Oh he will be. On their practice squad. That's what they picked him up for.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he will be. On their practice squad. That's what they picked him up for.

he is on their active roster. they have two linemen returning from injury. They would have to put him on waivers to move him to the practice squad, so pretty sure they signed him to play.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Louis Nix did NOT pass his physical in NY....oh well

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depth Chart came out today- Long RG, Leno Jr. RT

C

cubzzzfanincali

Which tells us precisely nothing. Just yesterday he say he isn't going to say until more or less game time. His exact words were "I don't think it serves to advertise what you are going to do, personnel or plays." We will all find out together, including whether Bushrod is playing or not.