• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crickets

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fellow Packer fans, while I really like this forum, I've noticed that GB's board is one of the most quiet and inactive of the SportsHoopla families boards. I'd like to visit and contribute to a board that's a little more active - anyone have any other boards they'd be willing to share details on? If you're worried about sharing it publically, feel free to message me privately. I'll keep it under wraps. I'm just missing good quality Packer football talk. Thanks.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a little light on posters which is a shame. This is one of the better boards I've been on

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to start a thread in here to ask Packer fans what they think of the upcoming game. Not to troll, just wondering. The Lions haven't beat your guys in Lambeau in > 20 years. But it's dead in here. What's the deal ? Anyway, I watched the Pack look pretty good losing to the Niners but that's all I've seen of them. Now I don't really know how good the Niners are and I'm thinking the Lions might have a decent shot to break the streak. But the Pack is rested and kind of really needs the win. What say you, Pack fans ?

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to start a thread in here to ask Packer fans what they think of the upcoming game. Not to troll, just wondering. The Lions haven't beat your guys in Lambeau in > 20 years. But it's dead in here. What's the deal ? Anyway, I watched the Pack look pretty good losing to the Niners but that's all I've seen of them. Now I don't really know how good the Niners are and I'm thinking the Lions might have a decent shot to break the streak. But the Pack is rested and kind of really needs the win. What say you, Pack fans ?

I think your Lions look pretty dang good actually. Your two safeties gave Cutler fits all day, and your Dline put good pressure on him also. Offensively, Stafford was out of rhythm early, but it didn't matter - Bush has been phenomenal for you guys. With less pressure on Stafford to throw the ball 50 times a game, the lions actually have a really well balanced one-two punch.

I hate to admit it, because your a rival team and all, but credit must be given where it's due - the Lions are a good football team! I've also noticed a few less boneheaded mistakes and costly penalties the past two weeks, and if that continues, I see no reason why the Lions shouldn't have a legit shot at making the playoffs and who knows what from there.

God, I can't believe I just typed all of that, but it's been a long time since I could say those things about the Lions. You guys must be as excited as hell I'm sure! Congrats, and good luck!

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll have Burnett back but Matthews status is still up in the air. Our offense should be ready to go with Finley tweeting that he had good news. Just worried about cm3, if he's out it'll be tough to win. I have some Lions fans coming over for the game so I'm praying we can win this one so I don't have to take any flak in my own house lol

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mostly post at different Packers only forum, come here to see what other teams Packers will play are saying about their teams.

I watched first half of Lions / Bears game. Lions offense looks very dangerous with Bush on field, 2nd big weapon behind Megatron who is easily best WR in football IMO. I think Packers line up Shields on Megatron with some help... Shields had good game vs Green.

Still believe Stafford relies too much on Megatron, if Packers can take that safety blanket away he could struggle Sunday.

Will be weird not seeing Jason Hanson kicking for Lions.

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for that note... hopefully means he is close. Seems most concussions are about 2-3 weeks unless if very severe.

That would be excellent news! With Finley, Lacy, Cobb, and Nelson all playing, Rodgers should have enough weapons at his disposal on offense. Now that our run defense has gotten better, I'm hopeful GB will be able to limit Bush, but his play this year has been very impressive, so this will be another good test for our Dline and LB's.

Feel free to message me some of the Packer only boards you visit. I'd like to diversify my options if possible also. Thanks in advance.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm worried about this game for a few reasons. It's the Lions and a divisional game. We've owned them here for a while, but it's still a divisional game.

and the Lions have a ton of talent, on both sides of the ball. They should have been a perennial playoff team the past 3-4 years with the players they have. But they they are coached by a childish punk and therefore act like childish punks intermittently throughout the game and it usually costs them enough to be watching from home when the post season arrives.

This season they seem to have a bit more talent and maybe their coach and players will mature??? who knows, i guess we'll find out.

Their offense is good, our defense has shown it can be pretty good, or pretty bad depending on the series. Either way, I think our offense is good enough to keep up with anything the lions can put on the board.

My biggest worry is they have a pretty good defensive line. We've seen good defenders and at times seem to play adequate to well on the line. Other times our oline has gotten pretty sieve like. I'm just hoping our oline doesn't have a collapse at the same moment their dline is having a moment of brilliance along with a punkish attitude and Rodgers gets hurt.

GB should win, but we should have won against the Bengals too.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's more like it. I guess there are some Pack fans on here after all. Yes, the Lions are more talented than they've been in years past. They're better than they were in 2011 when they made the playoffs. That was basically a .500 team that got to 10-6 due to a couple of rather flukish wins. The Lions have clearly been the best team on the field for their 3 wins... I missed the Cards game so I can't speak to that. As for the maturity issue... we'll see. They've been very well behaved the last couple of games. I'll be surprised, and of course disappointed, if they don't give the Pack all that they can handle Sunday. No prediction. Hopefully no serious injuries.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True dat. We need more cheeseheads on here pronto.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Copy that.

I noticed even some of the die hard Packers fans from cBS don't even visit this site

pity

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw that Clay was back at practice but in limited fashion. Good news though. Hayward, Starks and Van Roten were the only non participants in practice

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw that Clay was back at practice but in limited fashion. Good news though. Hayward, Starks and Van Roten were the only non participants in practice

It's kinda baffling how the Defense takes a step back when Matthews is on the sideline. I know his intensity and talent is amazing, but he is just 1 player. When he left the game, Cincy closed that 20 point deficit gap. Hoping he can get back between the lines.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should have a game thread every week too. So we can all congregate to one thread and discuss.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matthews took part in padded practice today so it's looking much better that he will play this weekend :whoo:

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was a full participant at full speed but McCarthy is still saying we'll see how he does tomorrow. I also heard Hayward was a limited participant so another good sign on the injury front

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I read that Hayward is a definite NO for the game this week?

But I agree that him seeing any action in practice, even if just limited is a good sign. If we can get healthy and stay there, our defense will be much improved.