• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys vs Giants

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I drank about 5 beers, told my son To go get me 2 more. It was the third quarter of the Denver game. He said dad you have already drank 8 or 9. I saw his face. I said buddy you know I always drink during the games. He said yes. I could see it bothered him so I didn't drink anymore. After the second quarter, I was wishing I would have

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I drank about 5 beers, told my son To go get me 2 more. It was the third quarter of the Denver game. He said dad you have already drank 8 or 9. I saw his face. I said buddy you know I always drink during the games. He said yes. I could see it bothered him so I didn't drink anymore. After the second quarter, I was wishing I would have
You needed two beers at once!!! LOL. If I had to pick one person to watch the games with I think it would be you. It would be great to see you going crazy and saying "fuck it, get me the Crown Royal" after the 2nd defensive TD!!!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, usually by game time I'm already pretty well there. I thought I needed it to relax ha. The 12:00 games are rough. So I didn't before the GB game last yr. I was fairly calm during the game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmmmmm, 4 catches on 6 targets for 4G yards. Granted he did fumble one away, but he only has 4 fumbles in his NFL career. Sounds like a solid player to me.
Was a great play he made too before the fumble which was a bad mistake. Also, an incredible move at the goal line to almost get in. Big plays as always for the little guy. The "paper boy" delivers...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it ended up working out, but I wasn't sure why we didn't decline the illegal shift penalty late in the game when the Giants were inside the 10. It would have made it 3rd down and they gained almost nothing. Yeah, we saved the time out, but really didn't because we just used it after the extra down play any way. Our biggest enemy at that point was the clock and didn't understand giving them another play. Anyone else remember that? may have messed up a few of the particulars.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it ended up working out, but I wasn't sure why we didn't decline the illegal shift penalty late in the game when the Giants were inside the 10. It would have made it 3rd down and they gained almost nothing. Yeah, we saved the time out, but really didn't because we just used it after the extra down play any way. Our biggest enemy at that point was the clock and didn't understand giving them another play. Anyone else remember that? may have messed up a few of the particulars.

Yes I was thinking the same thing when they accepted the penalty. Like you said it worked out but it didn't make sense to me at the time.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did yall think of Romos tackling?
When he got blasted I let out an "Ah shit" thinking he may have been hurt. We need Romo healthy. I don't care If he just goes into the fetal position after a turnover, but don't get hurt

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember Bruce Smith picking Marino up and carrying him out of the way so nobody would blast him. I have feeling Romo would not get same treatment