• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys @ Redskins (week 17)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in your mind, Sty. You want to blame everyone from Allen to the Trainer on RG3s lack of success. Except, of course, RG3 himself. Our offensive line sucks. But they weren't the reason why Robert threw 2 picks or had a fumble. In fact, they kept him relatively clean today. Robert had time, but didn't know what to do with it. The bottom line is he had a very bad second half (when the pressure got ramped up). His first half was only better in that he didn't make any critical mistakes. He also never challenged the defense, he didn't throw a ball past 10 yards. This was not because he didn't have time.

Oh, thanks for the English lesson. I have no problem being corrected when I am off base. How about you?

No problem, and you're welcome, I'll admit my mistakes when they happen, in this case that does not apply. RGIII is what he is, NOT, let's see how did you put it?

"Our offensive line sucks. But they weren't the reason why Robert threw 2 picks or had a fumble. In fact, they kept him relatively clean today. Robert had time, but didn't know what to do with it. The bottom line is he had a very bad second half (when the pressure got ramped up). His first half was only better in that he didn't make any critical mistakes. He also never challenged the defense, he didn't throw a ball past 10 yards. This was not because he didn't have time."

Why you can't accept your own description of him is beyond me. The whole point was not to defend RGIII but an honest look at failures elsewhere.....remember, I did say that there were no receivers open on the 1st int by the LB'er and made no reference to the second. (the wide throw)

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem, and you're welcome, I'll admit my mistakes when they happen, in this case that does not apply. RGIII is what he is, NOT, let's see how did you put it?

"Our offensive line sucks. But they weren't the reason why Robert threw 2 picks or had a fumble. In fact, they kept him relatively clean today. Robert had time, but didn't know what to do with it. The bottom line is he had a very bad second half (when the pressure got ramped up). His first half was only better in that he didn't make any critical mistakes. He also never challenged the defense, he didn't throw a ball past 10 yards. This was not because he didn't have time."

Why you can't accept your own description of him is beyond me. The whole point was not to defend RGIII but an honest look at failures elsewhere.....remember, I did say that there were no receivers open on the 1st int by the LB'er and made no reference to the second. (the wide throw)

I actually agree with your assessment. He is what he is. Unfortunately, it is becoming clear that he is looking more and more like a bust. He isn't learning. His mistakes are football 101. He has issues with teammates and coaches. He is a Diva that can't back it up. I expect that he will never amount to much in this league.