• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys have to be favorites for the NFC East title this season

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not going to give any of us over 10 wins .....

In fact... I think the team that gets 10 wins takes the division...... we all over rate out teams in this division.... we are all 8-8 plus health and luck.....

it what it is
:agree:

My thoughts exactly

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... Hiding over on DCU with some of the other old timers, or under another name if Dallas doesnt even reach 8-8. :whistle:

weak....never posted anywhere but ESPN and now here

lol at you....I laid it out there and so did Earl....you boys have an open invitation

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close only counts in Horse Shoes and Hand grenades. A win is a win, IM looking forward to this season. My honest take.

Washington 11-5 (picking up one game)
Dallas 9-7 (Also picking up one game)
NY 9-7 (finishing 3rd by losing head to head to the dallas sweep)
Philly 6-10 (Swept in the Division, rebuilding team, and Chip Kelly being the next great college coach miss in the NFL)

well shit......being honest here should be understood

typical redskin fan

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well shit......being honest here should be understood

typical redskin fan

Dude.. .you cant even admit the Skins were the better TEAM last year, why would I expect you to even remotely agree??

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.. .you cant even admit the Skins were the better TEAM last year, why would I expect you to even remotely agree??

you should go to bed or pop another top cause you're talking out your ass here.
I was on the redskin board within an hour after the game saying I was wrong THIS YEAR about always being worse in Washington. Wastcoast, ghost and dad knows.

Weak shit shark....I should know not to expect more

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weak....never posted anywhere but ESPN and now here

lol at you....I laid it out there and so did Earl....you boys have an open invitation

you got anything for this shark?

Earl and I have left ourselves open here and all your team has to do is prove us wrong.

Please remember....I sure want Bob there for all 16 cause I don't want the sure to follow excuses

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you should go to bed or pop another top cause you're talking out your ass here.
I was on the redskin board within an hour after the game saying I was wrong THIS YEAR about always being worse in Washington. Wastcoast, ghost and dad knows.

Weak shit shark....I should know not to expect more

Then I will stand corrected and take your word on it.

As I have said before. this season should be interesting. I expect both teams to improve in record. But I think Dallas has depth issues, is facing a new defensive scheme and as usual exceptions will be much higher than actual output. Add that to an over priced roster and its win it all or bust in Dallas. Or would you disagree??

I do think Dallas is better than Philly, and I think NY will have major issues on defense. Health is going to determine alot. But right now I dont think dallas has the depth to over come ANY MORE bumps or bruises.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that's good cause I think Washington is better than philly now that maclin is down

Dude.. we were better than Philly before Maclin went down. Im not buying the hype on Chip Kelly.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"But right now I dont think dallas has the depth to over come ANY MORE bumps or bruises"

well sure you don't......You are the guy all giddy with camp reports of Crawford and Ratliff on the Washington board

and you guys wonder why I always say " always on your mind and benchmark

Thumbs Down

None...
Thumbs Up

None...

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"But right now I dont think dallas has the depth to over come ANY MORE bumps or bruises"

well sure you don't......You are the guy all giddy with camp reports of Crawford and Ratliff on the Washington board

and you guys wonder why I always say " always on your mind and benchmark

Thumbs Down

None...
Thumbs Up

None...

Who was Giddy dude?? Because I mentioned it on a team board that Dallas had injuries?? Guess what.. I also mentioned it here when Maclin went down. As I have stated many times, I follow all four teams through out the season. cause the fastest way to the playoffs is... stick with me... win the Division. I would honestly prefer Dallas at 100%, because I get tired of hearing "Well if Ware wasnt hurt, or If Miles hadnt pulled a hamstring, or insert your injury excuse here".

Im hoping you dont have any more injuries between now and week six. Will limit the excuses I would hope.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lump um all in shark and I'll do the same for you with warpath and the busman

Now....if you can find ONE post here or at ESPN about the injury card that I played then you would have something.

PDay defends what he say's and I expect you do the same...so spin again here bud

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys are not the "favorites" to win the NFCE. Few things need to happen for the Boys to contend this year. First, have solid O-line play. Second, which obviously ties in with the first, they need to be able to run the football. And third, have a positive turnover ratio of +9 or 10.

Like your boy PDay says "it's a team sport"...Dallas has talent, but nothing over the last few seasons has resembled what you would call a "good team".

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry's already screwed up this year's team. I predicted 11 or 12 wins on espn 2 months ago. But Jerry once again showed us all how organizationally we are screwed. Stripping Garrett of play calling duties like he did, reminds me of how he treated Landry when he took over the team. The season hasn't even started and Jerry has already sent the wrecking ball through once. I have no faith in D-line at all like you TRS, but I agree the O-line should play better this year. They can't get any worse than they were last year. It will be interesting to see how everyone reacts when we get our asses handed to us in week 2 by the chief's.

I hate being right most of the time.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...11 or 12 wins!!! Talk about drinking the Jerry Jones kool aid.