• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys FA news/rumors

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Schmoopy Already printed out a list of pre-draft visits. For those of you who haven't seen it I'm printing the updated version...which likely has no changes lol. I find it interesting that Jason Verrett CB TCU and Jackson Jeffcoat DE Texas are the only two players who didn't actually show up to these scheduled visits. I believe Jason Verrett is the 3rd rated db in this draft and is a real burner. If he's there in the 2nd I would love to have him even if we have to trade back into the 2nd to get him. I would also love to have Jeffcoat in the later rounds as a rotation guy. These are to guys I would like to target. Cowboys 2014 Draft: Names Of More Players With Pre-Draft Visits To Dallas - Blogging The Boys

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Dallas Day is usually like a free for all and has many prospects that are no more than possible UDFAs. I don't really blame a guy that is a 1st or 2nd day pick for not wanting any part of that.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Schmoopy Already printed out a list of pre-draft visits. For those of you who haven't seen it I'm printing the updated version...which likely has no changes lol. I find it interesting that Jason Verrett CB TCU and Jackson Jeffcoat DE Texas are the only two players who didn't actually show up to these scheduled visits. I believe Jason Verrett is the 3rd rated db in this draft and is a real burner. If he's there in the 2nd I would love to have him even if we have to trade back into the 2nd to get him. I would also love to have Jeffcoat in the later rounds as a rotation guy. These are to guys I would like to target. Cowboys 2014 Draft: Names Of More Players With Pre-Draft Visits To Dallas - Blogging The Boys

Jeffcoat not eligible per NFL rules to visit on Dallas Day his Parents moved to Denver so Jim could coach the buffaloes line and because of that Jeffcoat could not visit on Dallas Day even though he went to Dallas area High school. Technical BS rule but it is what it is

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dallas Morning News reports the lawsuit over assault claims against Cowboys DT Henry Melton has been dropped.
Melton was being sued for more than $1 million from his public intoxication and assault arrest on December 23. He still faces a misdemeanor charge as a result of the incident. A hearing for the criminal case is scheduled for next week.

Source: Dallas Morning News Apr 18 - 8:18 PM